It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing No Man's Sky with a good buddy of mine. :)
[Removed]
Post edited April 29, 2022 by _Line
Enjoyable.
I watch Riverdale every day after work. And it lifts my spirits every day before I go to bed.)
LiChess :)
Two things. Not working. And made a delicious vegetable lentil soup for dinner. :)
matterbandit: Two things. Not working. And made a delicious vegetable lentil soup for dinner. :)
I had to read that. Twice. I thought you were happy with two things not working and I wondered: shouldn't that be a double bitching instead of double happiness?
helebish: I watch Riverdale every day after work. And it lifts my spirits every day before I go to bed.)
But bots don't sleep, unless they have an off switch...
DubConqueror: I had to read that. Twice. I thought you were happy with two things not working and I wondered: shouldn't that be a double bitching instead of double happiness?
LOL! Now that you mentioned it, I can't unsee it. I could have written that better, I agree.
I lost my phone and some kind lady returned it. Note to self - don't put it in those pant pockets!
Cambrey: Enjoyable.
That's nice to read. I have much to improve though. :)

Keveat: I lost my phone and some kind lady returned it. Note to self - don't put it in those pant pockets!
That's so kind. God bless her.
Keveat: I lost my phone and some kind lady returned it. Note to self - don't put it in those pant pockets!
You put your phone in the ladies pants?
DubConqueror: You put your phone in the ladies pants?
We don't judge here. We simply write what made us happy today ;)
Discovering the Anomoly in No Man's Sky made me feel absolutely euphoric! Random players unexpectedly dropping valuable rare items into my exosuit inventory! :D This coming from a game I did not hesitate to refund upon a failed launch several years ago. Now it brings me such joy to play. :)
Went cycling with some buddies for the first time in about a year.