It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bathroom cleaning with swing jazz support :D
Matewis: Electricity was restored earlier the morning, after a 72 hour outage following a scary thunderstorm
As the page loaded in I saw this at the top and misread; "Gravity".

:D
Have a motherboard and RAM.

Now I just need a power supply and a case, and I'll be able to build a new computer, which should be more powerful than my existing computers, and be able to run more recent games comfortably. (I don't currently have a computer that can both run Mary Skelter: Nightmares and get acceptable performance with Stranger of Sword City Revisited; this new desktop should hopefully be able to do both.)
Decorating Christmas tree.
Matewis: Electricity was restored earlier the morning, after a 72 hour outage following a scary thunderstorm
Sachys: As the page loaded in I saw this at the top and misread; "Gravity".

:D
It's been a tough couple of days what can I say xP

evil genius ending
Strangelands translations coming, starting with Hungarian and my most waited German should be following soon!
Matewis: My sides...

Turbo Teen 80s TV series

How did I not know about this?
Here ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCj2G6pFw00&ab_channel=AdultSwimUK
Watched my 7 year old huskey open his presents, reminding me that he'll always be a pupper at heart.
low rated
_Line: Im just thankful that I have a bed to sleep, a home to live, food to eat, water to drink.
That made me happy today - being thankful.
I echo ciemnogrodzianin's words in Post 10690......well said.
Yeah, material things are nice and all, but as long as I have the basic necessities and my health I am quite content :)
Having a vacation and being able to stay up late for once.
A handful of things made me happy today:

I'm still smiling thinking about the kind messages some GOGlytes sent me on Xmas. :)

Watched episodes from season 2 of The Witcher on this lazy post-Xmas Sunday.

There is flour and coconut flakes scattered everywhere in my kitchen from yesterday's last-minute Xmas baking and I am soooooo happy to ignore it today. LOL! :P

My noisy neighbours appear to have left town for this Xmas weekend. I can almost hear a pin drop. Peace and silence! Fantastic!
matterbandit: There is flour and coconut flakes scattered everywhere in my kitchen from yesterday's last-minute Xmas baking and I am soooooo happy to ignore it today. LOL! :P
Okay, I just have to ask: what did you bake using flour and coconut flakes?
jepsen1977: Okay, I just have to ask: what did you bake using flour and coconut flakes?
Alfajores cookies! I bake these once a year, for Xmas. I've made adjustments to the recipe. I add plenty of lemon zest to the biscuit batter. A splash of Grand Marnier too. I go easy with the Dulce de Leche, because I want people to appreciate the biscuit more. And shredded coconut for the rim. I bought unsweetened coconut flakes this year because the shredded coconut was sold out, so I shredded them myself.
matterbandit: Alfajores cookies! I bake these once a year, for Xmas. I've made adjustments to the recipe. I add plenty of lemon zest to the biscuit batter. A splash of Grand Marnier too. I go easy with the Dulce de Leche, because I want people to appreciate the biscuit more. And shredded coconut for the rim. I bought unsweetened coconut flakes this year because the shredded coconut was sold out, so I shredded them myself.
Man, those sandwich cookies do look really delicious. Gotta try that recipe some time. Enjoy it, mate.
Some madlad actually finished what could quite possibly be considered to the most desired graphical mod for Jagged Alliance 2: equipment graphics on your mercs!

https://old.reddit.com/r/JaggedAlliance/comments/rsqseg/logical_bodytypes_graphics_mod_is_no_longer_wip/