It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I just finished the last test of the last subject of my university.
I say "think" because it doesn't feel real... T-T
I'm even playing Queen's We Are The Champions in another tab to commemorate.
Stocked up on some Xmas treats for myself: cognac-filled dark chocolates and Lebkuchen Herzen (German gingerbread hearts) with apricot filling. :)
It's weekend and I don't have to go to work (my shift got a wack schedule)
Post edited December 11, 2021 by zlaywal
I've been able to get past character creation in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on my big laptop. (I did, however, have to increase swap space, as 8GB RAM with 2GB allocated to the integrated graphics is not enough to run the game without swap, at least using lutris + WINE.)
low rated
Matewis: Electricity was restored earlier the morning, after a 72 hour outage following a scary thunderstorm
Good to hear(the first part, I mean).....my fam once had to go 1 week without power years back, during a blizzard, so I know somewhat how it feels.

=-=-=-=

Random_Coffee: Hah yeah, I definitely get those vibes from it. I do often ironically refer to it as "my vintage American". Looking at the fuel gauge will cause instant depression, but everything else will make you very happy. I sincerely think I'll never own a vehicle as good as this one again.
Well do make sure to take care of it, then. :)
Post edited December 11, 2021 by GamezRanker
Gaudete Sunday!
Having my nephew over for the weekend for gaming and movies.
Birthday today, but gonna actually celebrate with grandmother on saturday since her birthday is close to mine.
A Sunday strolling through Christmas markets.
Listening to the OST for Cave Story's Secret Santa
Im making progress in my composition after months stuck in the same region of the song.
Even though I feel stuck again (lol), It's evident that I actually made progress and this is nice!
low rated
Found this extension to return dislike counts to YT videos, which allows me to tell if said videos are worth my time (accurate, quality content, not clickbait, etc) once again.
Post edited December 13, 2021 by GamezRanker
We got quite a bit of rain today and are expected to get more tomorrow!

If water falls out of the sky and hits the ground, it is a wonderful day.
I've never been so happy to be ignored while trying to wave down my ride. My parents were doing the laundry and I took this opportunity to visit Popeye's Chicken and the comics shop which are both even further West. On the way back from Popeye's, I nearly intercepted Mom just as she pulled away from Grandma's house and she asked for me at the shop while I was asking Grandma to tell her son to call my parents because it's already too cold and very soon too dark to walk all the way home in a t-shirt and shorts. Waiting for Mom to appear was a lost cause because Grandma couldn't find Uncle Jeff in her biohazard labyrinth. I just barely made it to the comics shop in time to call my parents and struck up a deal: To make up for being left behind, Dad will buy the complete Hellboy saga in hardcover for $300 because I recently pointed this out as an ideal Christmas present anyway; and to top it off, he was already feeling like going out to eat (which meant delaying my chicken until the next day). I mean, some fool at Whataburger omitting the bacon I specifically asked for was unacceptable until they brought the same burger to me again with bacon this time, but Hellboy comics man!
Post edited December 13, 2021 by LegoDnD
LordCephy: If water falls out of the sky and hits the ground, it is a wonderful day.
Until you get flooding.

Or (more likely this time of year), the water freezes after it hits the ground, making everything slippy. (Going out when everything's icy is *not* fun.)

LegoDnD: some fool at Whataburger omitting the bacon I specifically asked for was unacceptable until they brought the same burger to me again with bacon this time
At least that's not as bad as getting the complete wrong order that has something you're allergit to that you specifically asked to be removed (or, as happened to someone I know, getting a pizza with gluten instead of a gluten free one when you have celiac's).
Post edited December 13, 2021 by dtgreene