It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today I talked on the forum with one person who told me something that I had been thinking about for a long time, but could not accept. And this person helped me to accept it. It made me happy today.
I got paid to write toilet graffiti.
LorensDim: Wow, that's a good one. I always wanted to try it. I've meditated today and it really helped me to make my day. It really helps to clear your thoughts just as physical activity does but it requires less time. But I'm not saying that exercises are not important
Cambrey: I find it very amusing that you quoted a post dated July 2016. :)
Well, sorry. I'm pretty new to forums and stuff and I don't really see those details
Watching Carlsen vs Nepomniachtchi.
There are 2 closets in my bedroom. There is that one that I use regularly, where I keep my clothes and other stuff that I need to grab on a daily basis, like umbrellas, jackets and shoes. Then there is that second closet, the one I use to toss things into. If I need to put something away, but I don't quite know where to put it, I'd reach for that second closet door and just toss things into it. Closet one is tidy. Closet two is a nightmare.

After years of feeding that second closet, I decided I've had enough. So today I took on the task of emptying it out. It took about three hours to sort through all that junk, separating trash from treasure, but it was so worth it. :) Made me happy. I felt like I had gained a new closet!
Walnut cracking.
Today my dream made me happy.
Rorate Mass.
I pinned a polite but firm note on my troublesome neighbour's door. We share a balcony at the rear of our apartment complex and she is quite the messy tenant, often infringing on my portion of said balcony. Also, she's quite the rough-around-the-edges construction worker. I was fearing the worst, almost regretting my note.

Tonight she knocked on my door and apologized and promised to clear up the pile of junk on the balcony. Her approach was courteous and friendly. Phew! What a relief! Happy it did not turn into an angry battle! :D

ciemnogrodzianin: Walnut cracking.
I love walnut cracking too! :)
Post edited December 02, 2021 by matterbandit
Magnus Carlsen – what a game!
Driving my Forester S-Turbo in snowy weather.
Got a SNES cartridge of Dragon Quest VI that looks almost brand new and it doesn't look like bootleg. Even the screws have minimal rust in them. And it was cheaper than buying from the internet too (no shipping fees to bloat the price). Only downside is not having the box.
Now I'm testing it, and it still plays great, seemingly without any obvious issues.
Revisited The Witcher 3 universe, but this time playing the Heart Of Stone DLC. It's so nice to be back... :)
_Auster_: Got a SNES cartridge of Dragon Quest VI that looks almost brand new and it doesn't look like bootleg. Even the screws have minimal rust in them. And it was cheaper than buying from the internet too (no shipping fees to bloat the price). Only downside is not having the box.
Now I'm testing it, and it still plays great, seemingly without any obvious issues.
Enjoy. It's one of my favorite games in the series, and the SFC version is actually better balanced than the remake. (Well, assuming you don't recruit a High djinks (Lamp Demon), but that's *very* unlikely to happen by accident, and can't happen until post- game.)

(Also, note that the game is in Japanese; if your cartridge is in some other language, it's a bootleg.)

(This reminds me: I still need to attempt Romaning SaGa 2 SFC in Japanese.)
matterbandit: Revisited The Witcher 3 universe, but this time playing the Heart Of Stone DLC. It's so nice to be back... :)
Ah, a great choice. Although I slightly prefer Blood and Wine over Hearts of Stone for the setting, the story of the latter is outstanding.

(I had to edit part of my message in order to avoid spoilers for those who haven't played yet. I wish GOG would implement spoiler tags.)
Post edited December 06, 2021 by patrikc