It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timppu: This morning I did something I've NEVER done in my life before!

Yep, you guessed it: I shaved off my eyebrows.
ProzacFreak: Be careful with that.

"All in all..."
Ah yes, I should have remembered that movie! I am sure that actor had eyebrows later in his life.

Where do these "they'll never grow back" stories come then... It is like my big brother telling me once that white chocolate is made of mouse fat.
ProzacFreak: Be careful with that.

"All in all..."
timppu: Ah yes, I should have remembered that movie! I am sure that actor had eyebrows later in his life.

Where do these "they'll never grow back" stories come then... It is like my big brother telling me once that white chocolate is made of mouse fat.
My dad used to tell me that cracking my knuckles would cause my hands become horribly deformed.
Post edited November 07, 2021 by ProzacFreak
timppu: Ah yes, I should have remembered that movie! I am sure that actor had eyebrows later in his life.

ProzacFreak: My dad used to tell me that cracking my knuckles would cause my hands become horribly deformed.
I guess he didn't like the sound of it then, just like my brother probably just wanted to eat all the white chocolate.
Sunshine combined with clocks spinning backwards in time, both got me out of bed earlier this morning. :) I appreciated that extra hour of sleep and the fact that it was sunnier when I woke up!

Also, today I was given two gigantic rosemary plants by someone who hates having herbs indoors. Yay!! :D Hope they survive the re-potting process. Seeing how big they are, I am tempted to decorate them into mini Xmas trees at the end of this month, to add a bit of life to an otherwise lonely apartment. I'll think about it...
It's raining :D
I'm sick with the flu (not Covid) so that meant I had to take the day off from work/school and I was able to spend it playing Mass Effect 3.
It made me happy today to go for a casual bike ride to catch some sun, in spite of the chilly weather, because once 5 pm arrived, it got dark as hell outside and this lack of natural light hits me like a ton of bricks.
The hard day is just about to end.
Hope for tomorrow to be a bit easier! (:
Just paid £30 for a DeWalt jobsite radio that has been sitting on a local shops shelf for the past 4 years (and the faded box shows it), when everywhere else online are still selling it for at least £130... Bargain of the year... :)

Edit: retard moment...
Post edited November 16, 2021 by Trooper1270
misteryo: That sounds excellent! what is it?
GioVio123: Blacksmithing
Wow, that's a good one. I always wanted to try it. I've meditated today and it really helped me to make my day. It helps to clear your thoughts just as physical activity does but it requires less time. But I'm not saying that exercises are not important. Btw, in case you really get into meditation you can check out this meditation certification
Post edited November 20, 2021 by LorensDim
LorensDim: Wow, that's a good one. I always wanted to try it. I've meditated today and it really helped me to make my day. It really helps to clear your thoughts just as physical activity does but it requires less time. But I'm not saying that exercises are not important
I find it very amusing that you quoted a post dated July 2016. :)
LorensDim: Wow, that's a good one. I always wanted to try it. I've meditated today and it really helped me to make my day. It really helps to clear your thoughts just as physical activity does but it requires less time. But I'm not saying that exercises are not important
Cambrey: I find it very amusing that you quoted a post dated July 2016. :)
That explains why I follow this topic, yet don't remember anyone talking about being happy with blacksmithing.

What made me happy, now that I'm posting, is that I'm down sick but the result came in yesterday it isn't Covid.
I've got a little spider bro living in my bathroom. Looks like a largish jumping spider.

It (no idea if it's male/female) does look freaky though, and I don't think I've ever seen one like it before. Suffice to say before it was identified as a harmless jumping spider, I was very jumpy. Not sure who got the biggest fright there! xD
low rated
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

That's all I'm going to say. If you know what I'm talking about, cool.
low rated
fronzelneekburm:
I agree.
Post edited November 19, 2021 by morolf