It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I found all the Riddler's trophies, solved his riddles, and kicked his ass.
Nice fast turnover with the new client. Loved the work, left a tip. No troublesome "clients from hell" bullshit either. A good day!
First time played "Monopoly" with my kids – and bankrupted them! :D
low rated
toupz111: was too evil troll
One word: wot? o.0

([update] nvm, I heard the gist of what the above was about, and just have to say: I have actually gotten a number of vaccinations over the years....the safe/tested ones that I needed, that is. As the current co-vid vaccinations have all had little in the way of long term/other studies, and because I don't need it[not old or sickly, and don't leave the house much], I don't see the need to get one. Anyone saying that that sort of stance makes one anti-vacc is akin to someone saying that anyone who dislikes run raisin is anti ice cream)

====

Genocide2099: I found all the Riddler's trophies, solved his riddles, and kicked his ass.
First game, or one of the others? Either way......nice :)
Post edited September 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
Genocide2099: I found all the Riddler's trophies, solved his riddles, and kicked his ass.
GamezRanker: First game, or one of the others? Either way......nice :)
All of them except for Origins. The payoff was not worth it. I probably collected more than a thousand across all 4 games. I was binging them for almost 2 months.
I found my old friends on the Instagram. I started using Instagram only a few months ago, I post pictures and follow my friends and celebs, browse through some hashtags, very easy to use. Plus I found instagram profile tracker to see insta likes, never thought it could be so easy to do. With this service I can track anyone's Instagram activity. Useful tool
Post edited September 26, 2021 by greyssy
I'm pretty good at misplacing things, but rarely do I lose something. Today, I popped by a cafe for a quick coffee and croissant brunch. I tucked my favorite backpack beneath the chair I was seated at for the duration of my brunch and when I was done, I left the cafe..., without my backpack! It completely slipped my mind.

A good two hours later, it hit me suddenly that I was wandering about town without my backpack. I panicked because I had some important documentation in my backpack. I ran the hell back to that cafe and much to my surprise, my backpack was still there, tucked beneath the same chair, untouched and unseen! A black bag hiding in the shadows beneath that chair. I opened it, convinced someone had emptied its contents, but no, everything was there. It was too good to be true. Was so happy not to have lost it!
matterbandit:
a cafe to return to it seems.
Sachys: a cafe to return to it seems.
Definitely! ;)
Drinking straight cordial - Was a bit bland though!

Also to the dropkicks who think derepping me is hurting me you'll have to try a bit better then that!

Made it far in life did you?
How's the job at the fast food joint going, You miserable derepping dropkicks?!
Post edited September 20, 2021 by fr33kSh0w2012
Earned a modest 18$ cashback on my prepaid credit card. Added it to my GOG wallet. :)
low rated
matterbandit: Earned a modest 18$ cashback on my prepaid credit card. Added it to my GOG wallet. :)
Even after the debacle of the latest game release?
(well, just make sure the games you buy are indeed DRM free, then :))
With Autumn and Winter at my doorstep, I noticed that the general decline of bright sunshine has a profound effect on my mind and every year, it gets worse and worse. So, today is my second morning experimenting with light therapy and I already feel a positive difference. :) Hope this treatment will carry me through the dark months ahead!

GamezRanker: (well, just make sure the games you buy are indeed DRM free, then :))
I know this isn't the forum for such discussions, but I felt the need to respond to your remark, GR. ;) Just because a certain publisher decided to push their drm game onto our platform, does not mean I will punish all those other cool publishers who wholeheartedly released their games here drm-free.

So, what I'm saying is that I use my GOG wallet like a bag full of delicious cat treats: I do my best to reward good cat behavior. And if there's a cat out there who thinks it's cool to vomit all over my face, well then, that cat ain't getting a single treat from me. :P
Post edited September 26, 2021 by matterbandit
Blood donation.
I know it's an oldie, but it cracks me up every time I see it:

Stop right there, criminal scum!

matterbandit: With [...] Winter at my doorstep
Watcha talking about, man, I ein't at your doorstep :P. (Speechcraft increased!)
Post edited September 26, 2021 by WinterSnowfall