It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

matterbandit: Can't believe you created those strawberries with colour pencils...
Faber-Castells and turpentine, that's the secret :)
My eyesight has generally improved since getting the desktop (and the monitor to go with it).

Still need glasses, but not nearly as badly as before. Seems text on the laptop screen is the main culprit.
I am happy for Sachys eyesight improving. I hope your sight gets even better. :)
I am happy because soon I will see my girlfriend again :), since we almost didn't see each other because of the pandemic.
matterbandit: Can't believe you created those strawberries with colour pencils...
Matewis: Faber-Castells and turpentine, that's the secret :)
before you give it to yer mam, get some high res scans done (~900dpi+) so you can later sell prints / greetings cards. ;)
Leg day, heck yeah.

I actually hate it, but God, it really swings your mood once you're done with it. Exercise gets the good chemicals going.
Matewis: Faber-Castells and turpentine, that's the secret :)
Sachys: before you give it to yer mam, get some high res scans done (~900dpi+) so you can later sell prints / greetings cards. ;)
Hmm, that thought hadn't occurred to me, fruity greeting cards / prints. Thanks for the idea :)
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: You need to get disposable bowls they are made of paper!

excellent bowls!
Nice find :)
(i myself use plastic bowls from old take-out over and over, so as to not need new bowls)

-

Darvallas: I actually hate it, but God, it really swings your mood once you're done with it. Exercise gets the good chemicals going.
That it does....and especially with some good music/sounds in the background.
Post edited May 12, 2021 by GamezRanker
Glasgow.
The busiest week this year – finished! :D
Received my first vaccination shot for Covid today. :) Not a fan of needles, but much to my surprise, I hardly felt the jab.

Edit: Replaced "puncture" with "jab". Made myself sound like I was an inflatable doll. xD
Post edited May 16, 2021 by matterbandit
matterbandit: Received my first vaccination shot for Covid today. :) Not a fan of needles, but much to my surprise, I hardly felt the jab.

Edit: Replaced "puncture" with "jab". Made myself sound like I was an inflatable doll. xD
Good job!

I honestly feel much safer now that I am fully vaccinated. Going to the grocery store is *much* less stressful now.

Now, I just need to wait for my community bands to start up again, and then I'll consider things normal again.
dtgreene: Good job!

I honestly feel much safer now that I am fully vaccinated. Going to the grocery store is *much* less stressful now.

Now, I just need to wait for my community bands to start up again, and then I'll consider things normal again.
I'll feel safer once I get my 2nd shot. ;) But, yeah, today's jab gave me a glimmer of hope. :)
Hammock.
oops
Post edited May 16, 2021 by Cambrey