It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My children. We spent the whole day together, played and had fun. Great day.
Yesterday was a bright sunny day, but I felt the weight of solitude on my shoulders, so I couldn't fully appreciate it. :( But today was filled with many happy moments!! Morning take-out breakfast with my mom, which we ate ungracefully on an isolated public bench. Afternoon was spent with a buddy I don't see often enough, but our strolls together always warm my heart and intellect.

Then curiosity made me click on ciemnogrodzianin's link above and I was delightfully surprised to see my name mentioned. :)

Actually, that entire thread is buzzing with good vibes, what a great read right before bedtime. :D
Playing a board game with kids.
I did a couple of things for the elderly woman in the neighbourhood I help and kept playing Disco Elysium in German. The game is great and I'm finding plenty of new words.
Today was my second day cycling to and from work in 2021. :) Great way to wake up! Thought my pandemic thighs would betray me, but I seem to be in better shape than I thought. Not the best shape, but not the worst either.
Found an incredibly friendly male pit bull on my evening jog. He was sitting underneath a tree, looking very depressed, but as soon as he saw I was friendly his whole demeanor changed: he jumped up against me and decided to follow me home, all the while enthusiastically running around me. It was the sweetest thing!
I was worried he wouldn't get into my car, but on top of it all he was incredibly well behaved as well. He got in without any commotion, and sat quietly all the way to the vet, to check for a chip and spend the night. Hopefully someone adopts him if they cannot find the owner - he's a seriously good boy.
Attachments:
pitbull.jpg (412 Kb)
Comedy and music.
Both good for mind and soul.
The dog's owner came to pick him up :D
Playing Tyranny.
ciemnogrodzianin: Playing Tyranny.
Loads of fun, no doubt.
One of these days I will go back to it. I miss Verse and Barik.
"Come closer, you ugly bastards!" Lol
Physical labour is not my superpower. Nonetheless, I am happy to do it for others. I plowed and tilled 1/3 of my mom's garden today. :) I don't have the strength to do it all in one go (gigantic garden!), so I do it in three visits. Felt good to work up a sweat! How many guys plow and till their soil to the sound of The Human League? Not many, I bet. :P

Matewis: Found an incredibly friendly male pit bull on my evening jog. [...]
Pitbulls scare the heck out of me, but I can't stand the sight of an abandoned, lost or injured animal... Good for you for helping out that gorgeous dog! I'm happy his owner came to pick him up. :)
Post edited April 15, 2021 by matterbandit
I had my 3rd and 4th Scrabble victory in a row tonight.
Matewis: Found an incredibly friendly male pit bull on my evening jog. [...]
matterbandit: Pitbulls scare the heck out of me, but I can't stand the sight of an abandoned, lost or injured animal... Good for you for helping out that gorgeous dog! I'm happy his owner came to pick him up. :)
This one was as friendly as a labrador pup, but only much better behaved :)
I'd say the only breed that scares me is boerboel, because I often find them very difficult to read.
Post edited April 15, 2021 by Matewis
Discovered a great feel-good instrumental album on spotify: Divinity by Peter Roe.
It makes me want to play some sort of whimsical adventure game, like Little Big Adventure
It makes me happy to think that spring began. I really want good warm weather. I'm waiting for everything around to start to turn green and bloom. I'm tired of the gray outside the window, I want bright colors. I want to finally take off my heavy clothes and put on lighter ones. I heard that this year should be early spring, I hope it really will be so.