It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lex Rust, a.k.a. TinyE, finally offered me a wonderful ride on a healthy, friendly donkey! This is real bliss!
Knowing that I do not have to wake up at 5:45 a.m. tomorrow morning! :)
Just picked up Bloodstained on sale. (I've been wanting to since Classic Mode was released.)

Now I just need to wait for it to download, move it to the device I intend to play it on, then hopefully get it working.
Snow. So much snow!
I offered to take my Mom shopping at an Italian specialty grocery store and it was fun! :) Every now and then, ever since my dad passed away almost 3 years ago, she'd go through these little phases where she'll lock herself up inside her house for a week or two, too depressed to enjoy anything. Maybe it's because of St-Valentine's being just around the corner? In any case, I forced her out of the house to join me grocery shopping at this out-of-our-way specialty foodshop. We filled up our cart with many familiar items and some unfamiliar items we were curious to try (artichoke pesto?!). I'm glad she enjoyed herself. Was happy to see her laugh and smile.
Bits n bobs from my work late last year are starting to appear in patches!
dtgreene: Unfortunately, that's not how it feels like here.

It feels like winter is just beginning now. We recently got a lot of snow, and it win't be long before it gets really cold for a while.
we had snow today, it's been a sudden and weird coldening after the Spring-like wather of the previous days. I made a snowball and threw it to a tree because I'll always be like a child.
Sledding down the hill in the forest.
And reading newspaper in armchair, with coffee.
dtgreene: Unfortunately, that's not how it feels like here.

It feels like winter is just beginning now. We recently got a lot of snow, and it win't be long before it gets really cold for a while.
Dogmaus: we had snow today, it's been a sudden and weird coldening after the Spring-like wather of the previous days. I made a snowball and threw it to a tree because I'll always be like a child.
Same here, except that it's already been cold and snowy for a little while.

(barely) above freezing temperatures are expected a week from tomorrow.
Peanuts in chocolate.
Stocked up on my favorite 85% cocoa dark chocolate tablets (they were on sale). Went out into the cold for a stroll with my friend, which made me happy.
matterbandit: Stocked up on my favorite 85% cocoa dark chocolate tablets (they were on sale). Went out into the cold for a stroll with my friend, which made me happy.
You *were* wearing a warm jacket and a mask, correct?
dtgreene: You *were* wearing a warm jacket and a mask, correct?
More like a heavy winter coat, ear muffs and wool gloves. ;) Correct..., I do wear a mask when I meet up with my friend (as does he), even though we are outside. And I've got an expensive mask at that: suitable for harsh winters and designed for athletes (it straps to the head and contains a special copper fabric). I save my "lighter" masks for hot summer days and wear medical masks at work. Such fun! LOL!
Got a poster of fuckin' Zardoz in the mail finally. One of the best reasons to be happy.
https://youtu.be/IBO-f5Si99g

I laughed so so hard...