It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DubConqueror: A strange combo.

That's proof you're not young! So that's why an avatar of a mammoth? Says the forumnite who's as old as the number in your username ;-)

Fine, I will say something on-topic. I'm glad to be at home after a productive afternoon at work. That's two happy things in one sentence.
51nikopol: The mammoth is because of my love for the game Syberia! I am actually older than the number in my name! Glad to hear you had a productive afternoon at work.
I like that you like Syberia because I like Syberia too. Right now I'm busy playing the third game, after having finished the previous games a year ago and the year before that.
Dogmaus: Manicure and trying out new outfits - and new cheap sunglasses but they look cool!
I actually just got a new pair of sunglasses for free at a protest.

(Exactly what the protest was about isn't something I will discuss here because of the "no politics" rule (and the subject of the protest is a political hot topic), but I might be willing to discuss it in chat.)
dtgreene: I actually just got a new pair of sunglasses for free at a protest.

(Exactly what the protest was about isn't something I will discuss here because of the "no politics" rule (and the subject of the protest is a political hot topic), but I might be willing to discuss it in chat.)
sometimes they are a good way to socialize with like-minded people!
And strawberries peanuts and coffee were separated but now that you say it I could make something mixing them! With peanut butter maybe.
Post edited May 11, 2022 by Dogmaus
dtgreene: I actually just got a new pair of sunglasses for free at a protest.

Dogmaus: sometimes they are a good way to socialize with like-minded people!
Dogmaus: And strawberries peanuts and coffee were separated but now that you say it I could make something mixing them! With peanut butter maybe.
I won't socialize with you when you mix them up! ;X
To entertain myself, I sometimes watch tiktok videos with animals. It really always lifts my spirits.
I decided to eat with some friends.

EDIT : better ?
Post edited May 14, 2022 by Bapthomme
Bapthomme: I didn't did much in my opinion today...so I decided to eat with some friends.
With grammar that bad, I think I'm going to have to accuse you of confessing to cannibalism. If you didn't eat your friends, prove it by fixing your wording.
Last night I slept for 9 hours straight. Completely uninterrupted. Not a single bathroom visit. Did not open my eyes even once. It was most unusual, but I woke up feeling absolutely great. :) And perplexed.
I made enough s* credit selling cards to buy a game that is not on GOG on that platform with the store credit! I'll be happy to double dip if it's published here eventually!
tatianadi: To entertain myself, I sometimes watch tiktok videos with animals. It really always lifts my spirits.
I am into opossum videos lately ihih
Post edited May 15, 2022 by Dogmaus
matterbandit: Last night I slept for 9 hours straight. Completely uninterrupted. Not a single bathroom visit. Did not open my eyes even once. It was most unusual, but I woke up feeling absolutely great. :) And perplexed.
That's awesome. I used to be able to sleep 11 hours straight in the weekends. :D Nowadays I'm lucky if I get 7...
Having the day off work and it's a gorgeous sunny sky. :)

ConsulCaesar: That's awesome. I used to be able to sleep 11 hours straight in the weekends. :D Nowadays I'm lucky if I get 7...
Exceptional circumstances blessed me with exceptional sleep. I spent that entire day doing really physical labour (which I suck at, but I did it) for my friend who lives in the wilderness: he chopped down dead/sick trees and I wheelbarrowed those logs to a designated pile. When my head was on that pillow, I was out like a log (pun intended). xD But, like you, I am lucky if I even get 6 straight hours of sleep, let alone 6 uninterrupted hours of sleep.
Post edited May 18, 2022 by matterbandit
Discovering new things often brings me joy. :) Today I tasted an herbal tea blend that I quite enjoyed: caraway, rosemary and peppermint. A cozy companion to my late-night gaming. ;)
Bapthomme: I decided to eat with some friends.

EDIT : better ?
Sorry for the delay, but yes. And now I have a digital video camera for just $30!
Finishing the Ice Cream Truck mission in GTA Vice City. Initially it was quite a pain to finish but I finally managed to make all 50 deliveries and will now receive 3000 per day from the Ice Cream Factory - nice.
That AUS is back on track for a brighter future ... positive instead of negative.