It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Keveat: I lost my phone and some kind lady returned it. Note to self - don't put it in those pant pockets!
DubConqueror: You put your phone in the ladies pants?
Hahah, no, it fell out of my pocket. If I ever had to slip something into someone's pocket surreptitiously it would probably be breath mints. Or a tissue.
¡Vamos, Rafa!
Lazy Sunday.
It looks that I've managed to solve some serious problems and launch my old Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition! :D

I've got DVD and I had to:
1. Create ISO (as I don't have CD drive).
2. Mount ISO under Linux.
3. Run PlayOnLinux from terminal to overwrite locale (PL Windows needed, does not install correctly otherwise).
4. Download and install 1.2 PL patch (does not run without it, does not recognize mounted ISO).
5. Install under PlayOnLinux and – voila!

That's exactly the reason I love GOG and their offline installers and I hate my DRM-ed games.

Oh. And no need to actually play chess with PC, but there's Josh Waitzkin's Academy I wanted to access (:
Today i received my parcel from updato. Recently i ordered best headset xbox to play games. And today i received that's why I'm very happy today. Now I'm gonna play games.
The new episode of The Book of Boba Fett. Contrary to all the griping, I've enjoyed the show so far (though I don't know why they're taking so long with setup episodes) but this last episode was downright phenomenal. I haven't felt THIS happy and gotten THIS many chills in Star Wars since The Rise of Skywalker (which, again, contrary to the whining, I absolutely love).

And in all honesty, it's exactly what I needed. I've been feeling pretty down (on myself and on some things going on) for the past couple weeks now and getting an awesome piece of Star Wars really helped lift the spirits.
Won my first bid ever on Ebay for a Nintendo 3DS game (Monster Hunter Stories).
God of War with a coffee in the morning. Disco Elysium with chocolate milk in the evening. A routine I can keep up.
amileythm: Today i received my parcel from updato. Recently i ordered best headset xbox to play games. And today i received that's why I'm very happy today. Now I'm gonna play games.
But you don't own any games, not here at least anyway...
I took a chance on a discount and purchased an ergonomically contoured pillow designed for side-sleepers. I tested the pillow last night (very comfy!) and I was happy to wake up without a tense neck this morning. :) Gonna keep my old pillow anyways, but use it as a hugging pillow.
low rated
The president of a fake news network was forced to resign.
I killed two birds with one stone, and it made my week. :)

P.S. No real birds were actually killed, just metaphorical ones. ;)
I survived my internship and now I'm going back to school for 6 weeks which means I can sleep longer in the morning and don't have to work as hard but make the same amount of money.

Also starting Mass Effect Legendary Edition on PC.
Stumbled upon my second bargain of the week. This one was completely unexpected, as far as purchases go... I finally found a manly 2022 calendar to pin on my manly bedroom wall. I am not at all ashamed. I am quite very happy! :D
Attachments:
The kindness and generosity of others. :)