It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Simply put: Spaaaaaaaaace
After getting my first vaccine shot I can now go to the gym again. That's nice even though it's damn hot here in Denmark with temperatures of about 27 degrees Celsius/80F with high humidity. Still it feels damn good to work out again and use the body for more than just grocery shopping.
jepsen1977: After getting my first vaccine shot I can now go to the gym again. That's nice even though it's damn hot here in Denmark with temperatures of about 27 degrees Celsius/80F with high humidity. Still it feels damn good to work out again and use the body for more than just grocery shopping.
It's not that long ago that I'd welcome a cool 27C day, as it crept up into the 30s here.

(Worth noting that, if the C were replaced with an F, those temperatures would be quite common where I'm from in the colder part of the year.)
dtgreene: It's not that long ago that I'd welcome a cool 27C day, as it crept up into the 30s here.

(Worth noting that, if the C were replaced with an F, those temperatures would be quite common where I'm from in the colder part of the year.)
Sure but you're forgetting the high humidity part. Years ago I visited family in Phoenix and temperature there was over 100F but it's a very dry heat and so there is very little sweat. The heat we have in Denmark feels worse because it feels more like a rainforest than a desert. Up near Lake Havasu I experienced 119F and it was damn hot but still didn't feel as bad as 30C/86F here in Denmark (both felt bad though).

Also we don't use AC here in Denmark so there is that.
dtgreene: It's not that long ago that I'd welcome a cool 27C day, as it crept up into the 30s here.

jepsen1977: Sure but you're forgetting the high humidity part. Years ago I visited family in Phoenix and temperature there was over 100F but it's a very dry heat and so there is very little sweat. The heat we have in Denmark feels worse because it feels more like a rainforest than a desert. Up near Lake Havasu I experienced 119F and it was damn hot but still didn't feel as bad as 30C/86F here in Denmark (both felt bad though).

Also we don't use AC here in Denmark so there is that.
We've been having high humidity here as well. Those 80-90 degree (F of course) days were also humid, and it did become uncomfortable without air conditioning. (Fortunately, the house is air conditioned.)

Then again, sometimes the air conditioning doesn't work as well as it should. When it's humid but not particularly hot, the AC does not go on even though having it on would make things considerably more comfortable. There was also that one time when the temperature got down close to -40 degrees (F or C, it's the same temperature), but the AC went on anyway (I had to set it to not go on at all until it started to get warm again); at that temperature, it is clearly heat, not AC, that's needed. (I did *not* go out that -40 degree day; the rest of the week, while not *as* cold, was still frigid, but fortunately fleece leggings really help in that sort of weather, so I wore them when I went out.)
Steam Deck news! (=
Completed Bro-force! B)
Got some Glory Points there with a good discount. Made my day!
Post edited July 22, 2021 by RodriguesGiraldo
The fact that the bot above me thinks it's human... 0,o
Trooper1270: The fact that the bot above me thinks it's human... 0,o
*facepalm*
Trooper1270: The fact that the bot above me thinks it's human... 0,o
RodriguesGiraldo: *facepalm*
Ah!, so a reasonably well programmed bot, with some semblance of intelligence, then...
RodriguesGiraldo: *facepalm*
Trooper1270: Ah!, so a reasonably well programmed bot, with some semblance of intelligence, then...
Now I see. You are trolling me, aren't you? The 1st time ever I am proving that I am not a bot :)
Trooper1270: Ah!, so a reasonably well programmed bot, with some semblance of intelligence, then...
RodriguesGiraldo: Now I see. You are trolling me, aren't you? The 1st time ever I am proving that I am not a bot :)
No, it just made me happy. :)
Reading.
Chunky slices of sharp Provolone cheese and a medium bowl of fresh raspberries picked from my Mom's garden. :)