It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's unusually windy today. I love it! Such drama! Reminds me of being by the open sea. Except I'm in the city, living on a street with so many trees. Currently enjoying the sound of rustling leaves. :)

Matewis: - The Labrador and Jack Russel I took to the animal clinic last week Friday were finally collected by their owners today. Poor guys spent an entire week at the clinic.
Happy ending! Glad you rescued those dogs in the first place. ;)
Post edited June 20, 2021 by matterbandit
Rediscovered Armstrong and Miller (a show I mostly missed out on when it originally broadcast... and the repeats).
I finish assembling two custom patio swing sets that my wife has been dying for me to setup. We spent most of the day on them working remotely then relaxing afterwards. She's happy as a clam on them things.
Arcadius-8606: She's happy as a clam on them things.
Happy wife, happy life.
Being alive.
The whole "Summer breeze" galaxy promo thread. Made me chuckle.
Sachys: Enjoy it if you havent already played. Quality take on the hong kong movies of yore.
I'm only five hours in and I'm enjoying my time with Sleeping Dogs. ;) The "environmentalist" combat attacks are truly amusing! The last time I was entertained by a similar type game was with GTA Vice City.
Sachys: Enjoy it if you havent already played. Quality take on the hong kong movies of yore.
matterbandit: I'm only five hours in and I'm enjoying my time with Sleeping Dogs. ;) The "environmentalist" combat attacks are truly amusing! The last time I was entertained by a similar type game was with GTA Vice City.
i think its got something beyond that though - atmospherically, and maybe even culturally in its differences. the triad / cop levels also make it interesting a la mass effect (though im not sure if theres any effect on outcomes to the story)

edit: glad yer enjoying it tho
Post edited June 25, 2021 by Sachys
Managed to finally get ArmA CWA to work properly with my mouse. Yey!
Last day of work! :) Looking forward to nine days of me time! ;)
matterbandit: Last day of work! :) Looking forward to nine days of me time! ;)
Any specific game you're gonna play in your me-time?
Today's games of Euro 2020.
Spent morning picking strawberries. Spent late afternoon prepping strawberries for jam making. Spent evening eating a strawberry tiramisu cake with my best friend. :)

jepsen1977: Any specific game you're gonna play in your me-time?
No gaming. Limited internet access. At a friend's cottage in the middle of nowhere! But having fun!
Post edited July 01, 2021 by matterbandit
Had a community band concert, the first one I had since the lockdown.
Getting Valfaris from the good Doc in the giveaway. I have enjoyed Slain lots and this feels like Slain but sci-fi rather than Nordic fantasy.