It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition! :)

Also, day off work today. :D After two days of hot, horrid humid heavy weather, I'm looking forward to sleeping comfortably tonight without sweating buckets. :P
matterbandit: ^ Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition! :)
Enjoy it if you havent already played. Quality take on the hong kong movies of yore.
matterbandit: ^ Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition! :)
Sachys: Enjoy it if you havent already played. Quality take on the hong kong movies of yore.
Thx! Looking forward to freeing up some time this weekend for this classic. :)
Witchaven games being re-released. They aren't the best games but I'm glad they've been updated.
An unusual amount of good news and some self motivational talk in the company of my spiritual granma.
Friday!
I found a way to prevent Firefox from updating.
Found two lost dogs wandering the street, quite a while by the looks of it, and took them to the local animal clinic. It's bloody cold atm, so I'm happy that they will have a warm place to sleep tonight. Unfortunately they weren't chipped :\
Helped my Mom with sticks and strings, as we tied up some of her garden plants, such as the tomatoes and green beans, to protect them from strong winds. At first, I did not feel like working in the garden today, but then I noticed that she gets chatty when we're tending to her garden, so I was happy to be there to listen to her. I think the gardening together is just a pretext for her. What she is truly craving is conversation. I get teary when I stop to think about how lonely she gets sometimes (and she has had such a difficult life, the poor woman).

Matewis: Found two lost dogs wandering the street, quite a while by the looks of it, and took them to the local animal clinic. It's bloody cold atm, so I'm happy that they will have a warm place to sleep tonight. Unfortunately they weren't chipped :\
You're like the patron saint of dogs! xD Did you not rescue another dog last April? I'm beginning to like you more and more... ;)
Post edited June 14, 2021 by matterbandit
matterbandit: You're like the patron saint of dogs! xD Did you not rescue another dog last April? I'm beginning to like you more and more... ;)
Yeah I did :) That one was a pitbull, and these 'latest' two a Jack Russel and a Labrador. True to form, after a brief introduction I was best of friends with the Labrador, while the Jack Russel was having none of it Xp. But luckily when he saw her jumping into my car, he eventually relented and jumped in as well.
A bit of a pity but, Slovakia, you deserve this victory ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited June 14, 2021 by ciemnogrodzianin
Mothergunship released here. :)
I'm happy I don't have to go to work tomorrow.
British football and the brave heart of Scotland :D
- The Labrador and Jack Russel I took to the animal clinic last week Friday were finally collected by their owners today. Poor guys spent an entire week at the clinic.

- After not being able to make up my mind, I finally settled on a comfortable and readable dark colour scheme for notepad++ (Blackboard scheme). The equal parts readable and non-eye-straining is incredibly refreshing.