It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Had a nice little meeting on Teams with some friends from uni which was cool, can't wait for the pandemic to be over and I can get back to seeing people again!
high rated
Two years old.
But today....i used it, to trolling a troll. ^___^ <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3CvVuhJI8o
Post edited November 26, 2020 by user deleted
OliverBagshaw: Had a nice little meeting on Teams with some friends from uni which was cool, can't wait for the pandemic to be over and I can get back to seeing people again!
Since the sickness(thankfully) has a 99%+ survival rate, people could(with masks and distancing, if they so choose) see other people right now(well minus the elderly and those with weak immune systems). :)

===================

Also as for me: Enjoying making dinner for turkey day....Happy Turkey Day, everyone :D
Post edited November 26, 2020 by GamesRater
high rated
TheHexer_pcg: Still you.
Like in Undertale?
high rated
TheHexer_pcg: Still you.
dtgreene: Like in Undertale?
Excuse me?
dtgreene: Like in Undertale?
TheHexer_pcg: Excuse me?
There's an "it's still you" line in Undertale, when you look into a mirror late in the game.
dtgreene: There's an "it's still you" line in Undertale, when you look into a mirror late in the game.
Ah Ok. I didn't get it, because I don't know the game
OliverBagshaw: Had a nice little meeting on Teams with some friends from uni which was cool, can't wait for the pandemic to be over and I can get back to seeing people again!
GamesRater: Since the sickness(thankfully) has a 99%+ survival rate, people could(with masks and distancing, if they so choose) see other people right now(well minus the elderly and those with weak immune systems). :)
In the UK we're still in a second lockdown so we can't actually do that, all of our lectures are done over Microsoft Teams at the moment, including meetings and social chats. When we come out of the lockdown, the UK will be in a supposedly most strict three-tier system that we had before, and where I live was in tier 3, meaning it's near-lockdown for that county, so no I can't go back to uni or see friends properly yet.
low rated
dtgreene: There's an "it's still you" line in Undertale, when you look into a mirror late in the game.
TheHexer_pcg: Ah Ok. I didn't get it, because I don't know the game
just an overhyped game like Among us
Black Friday Sale on GOG!
low rated
OliverBagshaw: In the UK we're still in a second lockdown so we can't actually do that, all of our lectures are done over Microsoft Teams at the moment, including meetings and social chats. When we come out of the lockdown, the UK will be in a supposedly most strict three-tier system that we had before, and where I live was in tier 3, meaning it's near-lockdown for that county, so no I can't go back to uni or see friends properly yet.
That sucks to hear....hopefully you'll be allowed to go out soon enough.
(at least I am hoping and praying you will be able to do so soon)

===

I swear, though, it's almost like the prohibition days.....with people (those who decide to, I mean, not me personally) needing to meet in secret just to talk to friends or family in some places. :\

But we all should cheer up....better days are surely ahead, given time. :)

===

Ontopic:

Had dinner with family yesterday......was nice.
(Might need to put some notches in the belt if I keep eating like this, though :))
Post edited November 28, 2020 by GamesRater
Not a little meet up with friends but 9 hours straight of more job formation on Teams. The Windows version is not as awful as the Android app I used last time. It looks like I'm getting this job for real.
Looked at my backlog, Talisman and Anna's Quest I recently got and I'm still playing, the little money I have and the fact that if I'll be working I won't have much time to "waste" with games, made me resist from buying anything from this sale, and I'm happy with my choice.
I was out of soy milk and put coconut cream in my coffee, pure bliss.
I'm spending some night-timme reading and playing games to get used to be up late for my upcoming nighttime job. I'm enjoying a sandwich and tequila flavoured bier (I rarely drink own my own) that were meant for tomorrow but I wanted to treat myself with something nice. A good friend will be back in town tomorrow and can't wait to spend some time with her. She makes my life better and has helped me a lot recently.
Im gonna make beef redwine stew and eat it all myself.
Cyberway: Im gonna make beef redwine stew and eat it all myself.
Share a picture with us!