It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: First ever jaffle came out very well
Congrats! Check this out. I didn't know there were so many versions:

https://www.taste.com.au/quick-easy/articles/12-decadent-jaffle-recipes-thatll-blow-your-mind/t1dlzqa9
Matewis: First ever jaffle came out very well
StationaryNomad: Congrats! Check this out. I didn't know there were so many versions:

https://www.taste.com.au/quick-easy/articles/12-decadent-jaffle-recipes-thatll-blow-your-mind/t1dlzqa9
Ty :) Next one I want to try out is a breakfast jaffle, with bacon and eggs
Watched the first two episodes of documentary Red Dwarf: The First Three Million Years and it really, really cheered me up! :)
Trooper1270: Just received confirmation that trolls are indeed, stupid!... :)
With that said, the mario maker (2) troll levels that I've seen videos of, at least the good ones that multiple people make videos of, are actually quite clever.

(The whole point of them isn't for the creator to laugh at the player, but for the player to laugh after dying (or otherwise being trolled) in a hilarious and unexpected manner.)
What an awesome thread, props to the OP and all who have contributed! We need more of this kind of positivity in our world.

Anyways, I discovered a new favorite band, Russian Circles. I first started listening to them last night but I really came to love their stuff today. I've known of them for years, as a huge post-rock/post-metal nerd, but I never gave them a shot until now and I'm kicking myself for not doing so sooner!
Paid my Mom a surprise visit. Brought her a fresh baguette. We ate it with her homemade frittata and peperonata. Sometimes our small talk grates on my nerves, but mostly, it's comforting. Then helped her tidy up the garden. My apartment is now stocked with lots of produce: onions, courgettes, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, beefy tomatoes, green string beans, parsley and basil. Looks like I'll be spending my Sunday cooking!! :)
low rated
matterbandit: Paid my Mom a surprise visit. Brought her a fresh baguette. We ate it with her homemade frittata and peperonata. Sometimes our small talk grates on my nerves, but mostly, it's comforting. Then helped her tidy up the garden. My apartment is now stocked with lots of produce: onions, courgettes, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, beefy tomatoes, green string beans, parsley and basil. Looks like I'll be spending my Sunday cooking!! :)
That's nice of you to spend time with your parent.

That said, if I had some of that i'd make me some goulash or chili.....yum yum.
It’s Sunday. Movie night. Wine night. Best night of the week.
I'm watching the docs series about videogames on Netflix, High Score. First 2 episodes were great! I took a break at episode 3 with the Williams because the cringe.
After a couple of weeks, i finally have fast internet at home again.

The damn company took all this time to fix the cable issues
Post edited August 24, 2020 by Johnny_GT
Johnny_GT: After a couple of weeks, i finally have fast internet at home again.

The damn company took all this time to fix the cable issues
Reminds me of how happy that my Internet issues were fixed.

In my case, it was the router, and when I updated the firmware, the problem disappeared.
borisburke: It’s Sunday. Movie night. Wine night. Best night of the week.
No Sunday blues for you it sounds like.
I started eating my frog.
Finally bought a decent usb microphone and it works like a charm. No more messing with WO mic or me
Matewis: Finally bought a decent usb microphone and it works like a charm. No more messing with WO mic or me
Reminds me of how the Raspberry Pi Camera works better than an old USB webcam on my Pi 4.

(With that said, the problem with the Pi Camera is the lack of casing.)