It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fastidiousboy: eat and sleep and eat again
but.

did you eat asparagus
Reduced my wishlist to 7 games, I will focus on those and my backlog, or maybe replay some older good stuff. I have switched GOG website and Galaxy to German and now I'm getting the game descriptions in German when available :) I hadn't thought about it yet.
Got a new microSD card, and used it to free up 3.7G of storage on my laptop (which is significant when it only has 64G total and has been running out of space).
Now that I've recovered from my second computer lock-out, I've deleted GOG Galaxy because playing a game with it on has been the common factor. (Lego Indy then AVP 2000). Not even an hour after I did this, I find out it was a very good idea.
Fingers crossed, but it sounds as if a prohibition on the sale of alcohol and tobacco products has finally been lifted
Matewis: Fingers crossed, but it sounds as if a prohibition on the sale of alcohol and tobacco products has finally been lifted
wut. are you in 20s an' 30s america. is someone goin' to get whacked
Fairfox: wut. are you in 20s an' 30s america. is someone goin' to get whacked
Felt like it, the way everyone started to learn how to make their own alcohol, and you had to make sure you didn't have any on you in case police pulled you over...
Matewis: Felt like it, the way everyone started to learn how to make their own alcohol, and you had to make sure you didn't have any on you in case police pulled you over...
to be fair in america you cant just carry it open lee (or you can an' get stopped, lulz), an' you cant just have somethang open in your car* without repurcssions neither

when i visited parts of europe (becauseee im cultured! yes!) i was surprised how relaxed some countries were when it came to that

*original lee miss-typed as 'cat', which is both hilar an' disgustin' in equal measure
Fairfox: ...
Not gonna lie, some of the laws related to this over there seem downright scary, civil forfeiture specifically.

Regardless, unfortunately prohibition didn't last long enough to spawn Nascar racing over here :(
Fairfox: when i visited parts of europe (becauseee im cultured! yes!) i was surprised how relaxed some countries were when it came to that
Surprised? Was that before you saw Pulp Fiction?
Fairfox: when i visited parts of europe (becauseee im cultured! yes!) i was surprised how relaxed some countries were when it came to that
teceem: Surprised? Was that before you saw Pulp Fiction?
i have no idea wut that is, lulz, but fo' sho', lets go with that :D
Don't they still have prohibition laws in parts of some states (dry counties)?
teceem: Surprised? Was that before you saw Pulp Fiction?
Fairfox: i have no idea wut that is, lulz, but fo' sho', lets go with that :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYSt8K8VP6k
0:55
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/
Post edited August 15, 2020 by teceem
Qualifying for blood donation.
First ever jaffle came out very well
Attachments:
jaffle.jpg (75 Kb)
Just received confirmation that trolls are indeed, stupid!... :)