It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Almost one. And I have to count all the way, up to five. But almost one, is a milestone! Previous almost one, got stuck at almost, unfortunately... But this one, at this almost one, is most probably going to count at one, all the way. I despise the prospect of having to stain my aura and doom my karma, so i sincerely hope to only count, without breaking something myself.
Post edited December 23, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Finally got a new PC! Can't wait to play games on it!
Being one day closer to Bloodline 2's release.
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: Finally got a new PC! Can't wait to play games on it!
Yay! I hope you have fun with it. :)

====================================

Sabolmeister: Being one day closer to Bloodline 2's release.
:D
Post edited December 23, 2019 by GameRager
ColaPoweredGamer: Finally got a new PC! Can't wait to play games on it!
GameRager: Yay! I hope you have fun with it. :)

====================================

You only wait two days, the day the game is announced, and the day it gets released.
low rated
Sabolmeister: You only wait two days, the day the game is announced, and the day it gets released.
Yeah, for the game to be given to ya and that same day(sometimes) for patches to fix day 1 issues. ;)

At least with GS(shitty as they have become) they often have early releases, which is nice.
Sabolmeister: You only wait two days, the day the game is announced, and the day it gets released.
GameRager: Yeah, for the game to be given to ya and that same day(sometimes) for patches to fix day 1 issues. ;)

At least with GS(shitty as they have become) they often have early releases, which is nice.
Sure, especially with RPGs, but Bloodlines 2 is the game I'm buying a new PC for and I can't wait to play it, even though I know it will never match the original (which is my favorite game of all time). If it manages to be damn solid and captures at least modicum of the original's atmosphere, then I'm gonna be more than satisfied and that's precisely what I want.
low rated
Sabolmeister: Sure, especially with RPGs, but Bloodlines 2 is the game I'm buying a new PC for and I can't wait to play it, even though I know it will never match the original (which is my favorite game of all time). If it manages to be damn solid and captures at least modicum of the original's atmosphere, then I'm gonna be more than satisfied and that's precisely what I want.
Well I hope you enjoy it when you get it, and any other games you are gonna buy/play this and next year. :)
Sabolmeister: Sure, especially with RPGs, but Bloodlines 2 is the game I'm buying a new PC for and I can't wait to play it, even though I know it will never match the original (which is my favorite game of all time). If it manages to be damn solid and captures at least modicum of the original's atmosphere, then I'm gonna be more than satisfied and that's precisely what I want.
GameRager: Well I hope you enjoy it when you get it, and any other games you are gonna buy/play this and next year. :)
Thanks, likewise.:D
I'm glad I don't have to go to church every Christmas (by ANY reason)... god forbid! :P
high rated
What made you happy today?
Decorating the Christmas tree.
low rated

What made you happy today?
ciemnogrodzianin: Decorating the Christmas tree.
On the 23rd of december? o.0

Over here we do it "right" and have it up much earlier(some even go the tacky route and never take it down). :D
GameRager: ...
Actually we should not do this until tomorrow :)
We're trying to follow traditional way in these matters. Decorating tree was always a part of Christmas Eve celebrations, the same as waiting for the first star, meatless supper, not-singing carols before Christmas Eve and making resolutions for the Advent.
I'm glad the most stressful day is over.... Having prepared for days (shopping, gift wrapping, food, family meetings, other stressful and annoying people) I'm now really enjoying a well earned rest until holiday is over.

With what you might ask? Well, with good food, good gf, and most importantly; good games!
It is finished! \o/