It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Leejohnson156: Watching a blonde young tall girl. With beautiful face :D
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Does she have blue eyes, wide forehead, long thin nose with funny tip and is fit, with well toned arms/legs???
And does she scowl and say "HOW DARE YOU!"? o.0 ;)
sanscript: I swear - I haven't smoked my socks today. I get high on music alone :p
Dogmaus: Please enjoy
https://youtu.be/SFYrCZhCNAs
Grazie!

Just a tiny shame; the lyrics drowns a bit much in the heavy bassline, but other than that I liked it :)
low rated
We all know forum mods only punish a few here and there to make it appear that order is being maintained(usually the same few dozen people get hit more) and then they go off and leave everyone to their devices.
low rated
GameRager: We all know forum mods only punish a few here and there to make it appear that order is being maintained(usually the same few dozen people get hit more) and then they go off and leave everyone to their devices.
I don't know, I think mods actually do crack down on political discussions now, as I wrote I was suspended for a week because of political comments (one of them also was completely deleted).
btw, has tinyE been perma-banned? Some of the things he wrote in his avatar profile regarding you ("Euthanize Rager", "Castrate Rager") was pretty extreme.
low rated
morolf: I don't know, I think mods actually do crack down on political discussions now, as I wrote I was suspended for a week because of political comments (one of them also was completely deleted).
They mainly hit the biggest most visible stuff.....I have seen a ton of stuff others post that is against the rules(some of which I report) that never gets punished or hardly ever at best. They seem to hit some people here they seem to be keeping tabs on more than others, and miss most of the rest....but I am done with this topic(at least here and now)....if you want to talk more I have an offsite thread on the situation on gog on quicktopics(listed/linked in my offtopic boogaloo thread), if you want to discuss this further

morolf: btw, has tinyE been perma-banned? Some of the things he wrote in his avatar profile regarding you ("Euthanize Rager", "Castrate Rager") was pretty extreme.
Check your PM
low rated
I 've done it! Completed 100% of Hollow Knight! Now, to get the first ending, before acquiring Void Heart... Then, try to go after that infamous, 112%! MY FINGERS BLED! The F_'s wrong with this game? Why so hard, for a Metroidvania???
low rated
P.O.D.S. is still in la la land.
From 36 degrees Celsius midday yesterday, to a cool 18 degrees with rain today. It's heavenly
low rated
GameRager
I've got bawls of STELE

Gawd Streuth! Now that makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.
Post edited December 05, 2019 by Tauto
Finally finishing a tedious errand that my network issues has heavily stretched out...network isn't fixed yet but at least something is done
I have finally found money for new PS4. So happy today. I took short term loan on theguaranteedloans to get money on it. Luckily they give loans for everyone even people with bad credit history. Can't wait to receive my purchase!
Post edited December 06, 2019 by angine
Long weekend incoming!
low rated
Tauto: GameRager
I've got bawls of STELE

Gawd Streuth! Now that makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.
No matter the reason, if I made someone smile or laugh then I am happy. Know that I will be hoping you and yours have a good holiday season, btw(regardless of how we've gotten along in the past), and many more to hopefully follow.

(BTW what do you guys/gals do this time of year? Anything nice or interesting?)

angine: I have finally found money for new PS4. So happy today. Can't wait to receive my purchase!
I got an XB1 by saving for almost a year and using lay away plans.....so I am also having a somewhat better holiday than usual....I hope you enjoy your purchase. :)
Post edited December 05, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
A small start...
Post edited December 08, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
The swelling in my feet are going down after Kicking my toes (nearly breaking my foot) and not falling off the lounge chair today nearly snapping my ankle to pieces like I did two days ago and that foot and ankle is starting to go down in swelling too!

flu is starting to get better too!