It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

matterbandit: Been several months since my dad passed away and for the first time after a long rut of utter depression and total anxiety, it was OH-SO-NICE to see my mom smile and laugh tonight. That made me quite happy! :)
Yep, I understand that.
matterbandit: Been several months since my dad passed away and for the first time after a long rut of utter depression and total anxiety, it was OH-SO-NICE to see my mom smile and laugh tonight. That made me quite happy! :)
fr33kSh0w2012: Yep, I understand that.
Thx for commenting! There's some comfort in that statement. :)

To stay on topic: what made me happy today is that I spent some time with my mom this afternoon and she appears to be acting her old self again. This now totals two days of "happiness" in the last couple of months since my dad's death. Happy to see her finally crawling out from under her rock...
matterbandit: Thx for commenting! There's some comfort in that statement. :)

To stay on topic: what made me happy today is that I spent some time with my mom this afternoon and she appears to be acting her old self again. This now totals two days of "happiness" in the last couple of months since my dad's death. Happy to see her finally crawling out from under her rock...
Also try to steer her to see the positives in life and don't remind her of your father's passing also you should try to get her out of the house and motivated doing volunteer work if she can. e.c.t
Yes,it's hard on everyone.I hope you have nothing but good days ahead for you and your Mum and time is the healer:)
Post edited June 28, 2019 by Tauto
matterbandit: Thx for commenting! There's some comfort in that statement. :)

I'm happy that you're finding some happiness. And I'm sure your dad would want you and your mom to come to terms with his departure and go on with your lives. Try to remember that as you grieve.
tinyE: The Yankees and Red Sox are playing a series in London this weekend.

The ballpark over there is 384 to dead center.

Expect an average score of 40-30. :P
Confusing American sports... Of all that, I understood exactly "London" and "weekend". ;)

So I guess at least the weekend is getting nearer and that makes me happy.
tinyE: The Yankees and Red Sox are playing a series in London this weekend.

The ballpark over there is 384 to dead center.

Expect an average score of 40-30. :P
ConsulCaesar: Confusing American sports... Of all that, I understood exactly "London" and "weekend". ;)

So I guess at least the weekend is getting nearer and that makes me happy.
Baseball is just shorter, faster, slightly bastardized version of cricket.
Golf and hockey aren't even American, not that it matters because golf isn't a sport.

As for American football, yeah you're right, confusing. Alas I quit watching it, so you don't need to worry about me talking about it anymore.
Post edited June 28, 2019 by tinyE
About 25 years ago I briefly played an nes platformer at friends of my parents' house, and for years I've been wondering what it was. Today I set out to find it and miraculously stumbled across it. It was The Goonies : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn63XyKp80U
Spin Room Clowns and people,will vote for them.yuk yuk yuk.
What made me happy today is that nothing made me unhappy. :P But my day is not over yet!

I did not expect anyone to comment on my last post, but wanted to thank you for your kind words...
fr33kSh0w2012: Also try to steer her to see the positives in life and don't remind her of your father's passing also you should try to get her out of the house and motivated doing volunteer work if she can. e.c.t
Thx for the sound advice! Been doing exactly that. ;)
Tauto: Yes,it's hard on everyone.I hope you have nothing but good days ahead for you and your Mum and time is the healer:)
Thank-you! You are right: only time will help to heal.
richlind33: I'm happy that you're finding some happiness. And I'm sure your dad would want you and your mom to come to terms with his departure and go on with your lives. Try to remember that as you grieve.
Thanks for the kind words. Actually, it made me happy to see my mom happy. She's been a total wreck these last couple of months and dad's passing hit her the most: they were childhood friends and then got married! So, she lost more than just a husband. ;)
Post edited June 28, 2019 by matterbandit
low rated
Megan Rapinoe

Hero, icon, role model, patriot.

And evidently not very loved in here. :P

Jesus Christ, there is no end to the bullshit in this fucking forum.
And to make it worse, some asshole is going to insist that I'M the reason for the downrepping. XD
Post edited July 01, 2019 by tinyE
POTUS made history today, first POTUS to cross into North Korea.
I woke up, looked down from my bed, and scratched my dog behind one ear. He stretched and rolled over for a tummy rub. He got one.

Simple joys. :)
I spent the most lovely day with a special person and I am still in time to play and finish The Last Day of June on the last day of June.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Dogmaus
tinyE: Megan Rapinoe

Hero, icon, role model, patriot.
And like you, she wishes she had a penis.