It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dejavous: I can't post links, probably a sienority thing...
GOG thing. As an (ineffective) anti-spam measure, they prevent accounts underneath a certain rep (it's either 5 or 10, I forget) from posting links.
Dejavous: I can't post links, probably a sienority thing...
zeogold: GOG thing. As an (ineffective) anti-spam measure, they prevent accounts underneath a certain rep (it's either 5 or 10, I forget) from posting links.
figured as much, wasn't complaining just making an observation. :)
zeogold: GOG thing. As an (ineffective) anti-spam measure, they prevent accounts underneath a certain rep (it's either 5 or 10, I forget) from posting links.
Dejavous: figured as much, wasn't complaining just making an observation. :)
If you open up your chat to me (GOG sets chat settings to "friends only" by default now, it used to be set to "everyone" by default), I can tell you about the workaround.
Dejavous: figured as much, wasn't complaining just making an observation. :)
zeogold: If you open up your chat to me (GOG sets chat settings to "friends only" by default now, it used to be set to "everyone" by default), I can tell you about the workaround.
it's ok I can wait. I'm not in a big rush.
A Joint
roasted ducks waiting to be eaten ^_^
Dejavous: it's ok I can wait. I'm not in a big rush.
Just put the link in quote tags and you can post them.
not my squirrel but close enough
Dejavous: not my squirrel but close enough
Dejavous:
Attachments:
sqa.jpg (43 Kb)
Halloween Sale, of course!
I've successfully transferred some titles from my wishlist to my backlog.
The GOG version of Undertale finally got the update that adds Japanese! (Apparently, it's actually a good translation, which is rather impressive considering the amount of jokes and wordplay the game uses.)
I hope I'm not jinxing it, but this has been a really good biz trip so far. Left home on the 15th and probably not returning until the 31st, but everything has gone smoothly so far. New machine installation had some hiccups but those were overcome with no difficulty, second customer I got figured out and managed to get them the parts they needed on short notice, and this third one is making me look smarter than I am. And I'll probably come out of it with a big parts order.

Sometimes these trips suck but this one - though longer than most - is going well.
I was playing insurgency.I had so much fun.I was also the MVP and revived my whole team.
Catalonia, FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE announce! And slowly, yet steadily, the silent battle to bring EUSSR down from the inside out, continues underground!

What's better, there are MORE referendums incoming from other areas, shortly! Da ha ha
Got my lunch card today.

The company I work for has always reimbursed lunch expenses for engineering, but the way it worked before is you had to pay with your own card and record the expenses, then submit a report, then it'd get approved, then deposited into your account. It was taking a bit long so now they introduced separate cards for us. Just swipe and go, real nice.

In separate but related news, I am feeling like seafood today. Gonna go to Market Street Grill.

Also it's nice and sunny, and the trees are pretty and yellow, and the mountains look beautiful.

TLDR: EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!