It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: I need you guys to cheer me up.
Hopefully you've never seen this before
Attachments:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBIAB4uXoAAIcz9.jpg
I'm starting a business. I can't have a legal company name per local regulations, but I can use a marketing/service name. Mine is a regular English dictionary word that is also my e-famous username (not "starmaker"); any other service name was not an option.

The .com domain name was available. No parking pages, no fucking godaddy, no thousand-dollar extortion "offers". It was totally pristine and available through my preferred registrar/hoster on the cheap.

Also, my business registration was approved. Normally, people learn this when actually collecting papers (in person or through a lawyer rep), but I'm in Russia where a hearse arrives before an ambulance -- so I found out a day earlier when a scammer called me with congratulations and an offer of banking services. Uhm.. thanks for the info, scammer? I'm glad upstanding citizens such as yourself pick up the slack where the government fails?
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Starmaker
Starmaker: I'm starting a business.
Is it StarMaker Studios?
My Therapist!
Tbth I don't think CNN should habve fired her over free speech, but that's just me.
Oblivion's release on GOG. And the fact that Script Extender has/is being updated to work with it. Now I dont have to faff about with discs anymore.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Pond86
GameRager: Tbth I don't think CNN should habve fired her over free speech, but that's just me.
Double standards much? Then why everyone speaking their mind against certain policies adopted by most progressives and liberals, usually end up answering in court for merely expressing them? Coupled with social stigma and false-labels, as well as branding for "hate-speech", "racism" (everything is "racism" apparently) and various other creative, "fruity" junk? Or like that woman being fired for calling Michelle "ape in heels"?

No sir; you want a witch-hunt, it works both ways, i am afraid. Alas. As your political buddies also frequently shriek; "to sow the wind and reap the whirlwind". Equality, especially before law, even a stupid and dysfunctional law, is something which works both ways and for everyone involved; not only for the exclusive benefit of the "enlightened" and the "privileged", the artistic and the "Loving" ones... Equality and freedom this, equality and freedom that; damn me if anyone can actually understand or accept, what equality and freedom trully contain or stand for, bring, mean and include.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I found people to send the new kitten litter away with! 3 out of 4 babies adopted; man, that was really fast!
Hopefully they were long enough with their mother. It's said dog babies need 3 months with their mom, not sure about cats.
Reskal: Hopefully they were long enough with their mother. It's said dog babies need 3 months with their mom, not sure about cats.
They told me are playful, sip milk by themselves and even chomp on baby food (for kittens, the juicy serving)! I gave them off a bit early, before they started pooping hard stuff like stinkers and certainly before mom cat taught them to hunt mice, but they went inside houses! And adapted just fine, as per feedback!

I now have 6 active cats as "mine" simultaneously together, i felt the pressure of having to give them away for adoption fast, this time round!
Post edited June 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
YES! Our Planetarch smite the EUSSR! That French environment treaty, symbol of globalization and first universal pact among countries, is now forfeit (or at least, "chained-USA" free)! The cons profiteering for years now, under this shameless pretext, "caring for the environment", will now have to look elsewhere, for their dirty funding and even dirtier schemes! Besides, we all know by now that Europeans are hypocrites, cheaters, swindlers and crooks; German cars for instance (remember the USA recently unveiling that great environmental scandal before, coupled with tax evasion and corporate cheating?), cough, cough!!!

Another pre-election promise granted to his supporters and followers, another proof that politicians can be honest, straight and true to their word... If they DECIDE that they WANT to, that is!
Post edited June 02, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: YES! Our Planetarch smite the EUSSR! That French environment treaty, symbol of globalization and first universal pact among countries, is now forfeit (or at least, "chained-USA" free)! The cons profiteering for years now, under this shameless pretext, "caring for the environment", will now have to look elsewhere, for their dirty funding and even dirtier schemes! Besides, we all know by now that Europeans are hypocrites, cheaters, swindlers and crooks; German cars for instance (remember the USA recently unveiling that great environmental scandal before, coupled with tax evasion and corporate cheating?), cough, cough!!!

Another pre-election promise granted to his supporters and followers, another proof that politicians can be honest, straight and true to their word... If they DECIDE that they WANT to, that is!
You do realize that this sort of thing will eventually result in your beloved country of "Other" going underwater, right?
This is more yesterday than today, but hearing that a US federal appeals court has ruled that a school must allow a transgender boy to use the boy's bathroom.
dtgreene: This is more yesterday than today, but hearing that a US federal appeals court has ruled that a school must allow a transgender boy to use the boy's bathroom.
Anyone who's ever been anywhere near a boy's bathroom knows this isn't good news.
dtgreene: You do realize that this sort of thing will eventually result in your beloved country of "Other" going underwater, right?
False. First, Planetarch's closest advisors and right hand men, are hailing from "Other"... Mwa ha ha!

Second, other is "going underwater" much more due to the "measures against Russia" that EUSSR and former USA administration impose on them (and Russians reply by measures of their own against EUSSR, even "Other"), rather than some worthless scam treaty, which is to profit a bunch of crooks and dupe all gullible activists (it benefits the environment? Please...).

Third, EUSSR falls and every country choking underneath the 4th Reich's boots, will get a breather. Ever since i saw that man's Russian Friendly, EU hostile program, i immediately recognized the Leader, the friend. (Co)media and fake news also make it known everywhere that he is the enemy of the system, instead of its puppet, so this is my Leader, world!

P.S. "Euro uber alles", "Memorandum macht frei", "Heil EU". Hmmm, i DON'T think so. After all, i hate nazis too, but the REAL, ACTUAL ones, mind you... Not the imaginary and those erroneously perceived as such...
Post edited June 02, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7