It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mayonnaise

All my life I've followed the following self imposed rule for sandwiches: mustard with red meat (beef & ham) and mayo with white meat (chicken and fish). Tonight I tried mayo in a ham sandwich and it was good.

An old dog can teach itself new tricks.
justanoldgamer: Mayonnaise

All my life I've followed the following self imposed rule for sandwiches: mustard with red meat (beef & ham) and mayo with white meat (chicken and fish). Tonight I tried mayo in a ham sandwich and it was good.

An old dog can teach itself new tricks.
Next time go with Mayostard-Mustardayonnaise-Mustmayostardayonnaise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw
Nothing. I can't sleep because my acid reflux is so bad. I shot up in the middle of the night as it quickly went up my throat, filled my mouth and I almost vomited and shot it out my nose. The burning was intense, my entire stomach and chest was on fire, and I had trouble breathing while this was all happening. Now my throat feels scorched and all I smelt for hours was vomit. Pretty fucking metal wake up call, never do that again stomach, thanks.

Your body is a temple people, please treat it better then I treated mine. I'm going to have to make some serious lifestyle changes soon. I don't exactly eat like shit but I admit this past year I haven't been moving around as much as I'd like too.
Seeing the thread, 'John Romero - The Return'
CARRiON.FLOWERS: Nothing. I can't sleep because my acid reflux is so bad. I shot up in the middle of the night as it quickly went up my throat, filled my mouth and I almost vomited and shot it out my nose. The burning was intense, my entire stomach and chest was on fire, and I had trouble breathing while this was all happening. Now my throat feels scorched and all I smelt for hours was vomit. Pretty fucking metal wake up call, never do that again stomach, thanks.

Your body is a temple people, please treat it better then I treated mine. I'm going to have to make some serious lifestyle changes soon. I don't exactly eat like shit but I admit this past year I haven't been moving around as much as I'd like too.
Eat lots of hot, spicy food and then sleep upside down like Batman. That'll fix that problem in no time.
What made me happy today? Having a short shift at work, which I'm about to leave for :) I love my job, but short days make the long days all the better.
After a few weeks, my father was finally discharged from the hospital today.

I'm also happy that free healthcare exists in my country.
Post edited April 22, 2016 by Ikarugamesh
Ikarugamesh: After a few weeks, my father was finally discharged from the hospital today.
WOO! Very happy for you. I always like to hear things like this, makes me feel nice inside knowing somebody's been helped with a problem of some kind in some way somewhere in the world.
Post edited April 23, 2016 by LesterKnight99
deleted
Ikarugamesh: After a few weeks, my father was finally discharged from the hospital today.

I'm also happy that free healthcare exists in my country.
We are very lucky for that. The thought of the alternative is a dark place that I'd rather not go to.
Game of Hyrule made me laugh way more than expected.
Home
low rated
News is that Cosa Nostra is shooting illegal immigrants on sight! I always loved Italian mafia and italian food! Educated guess is that this wonderful multicultural tapestry probably didn't work out; as if it could, anyway! Illegal immigrants probably started shit there as well (as they do this side or any side they happen upon), like perhaps prostitution, or drugs dealing, or gambling dens or devil only knows what or to what extent, in order for such activities to cause good italian families call upon the hunt on their stinking asses!

My support to the families! Rapefugee guts aldende! If only i could order that here, as well...
Post edited April 24, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: News is that Cosa Nostra is shooting illegal immigrants on sight! I always loved Italian mafia and italian food! Educated guess is that this wonderful multicultural tapestry probably didn't work out; as if it could, anyway! Illegal immigrants probably started shit there as well (as they do this side or any side they happen upon), like perhaps prostitution, or drugs dealing, or gambling dens or devil only knows what or to what extent, in order for such activities to cause good italian families call upon the hunt on their stinking asses!

My support to the families! Rapefugee guts aldende!
The Cosa Nostra is the the worlds largest profiteer of prostitution, gambling, and drugs.

Your posts continue to defy fucking logic Bradley. :P
Post edited April 24, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Your posts continue to defy fucking logic Bradley. :P
Tomorrow morning, i am getting all the way from here/nowhere next to your lodgings, open up an inn in a terrible condition next to yours, open it up to the public at about 1/3 cheaper than your charging of prices. Everyone comes to me, even though hygienic conditions are crap and your shop is much cleaner and safer, let alone far more costly to run, than mine. Won't you hang down that shotgun from the wall and blast my brains out, son? Especially if you have bribed the cops beforehand? Honestly...
Post edited April 24, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7