It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beautiful day today. Finally had a chance to pull out the old sports car and stretch his legs in the hills around here.

Thinking of making some white sangria a bit later, and sitting outside with the wife and a book.
Luned: I deadlifted 135 lbs. (61.24 kg) yesterday afternoon!

For me, a "fluffy" 5'6" (168-cm-ish) woman, this is a major moment. I've been forcing myself to go to the gym for 8 weeks, and it's beginning to pay off.
Good for you!

Ive been going regularly myself for the first time ever really. Today I managed to do 150 sit ups. When I started I couldn't even do 30.

Stick with it, you will notice it and I swear it will pay off.

Cheers!
- Being able to redeem S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky on GOG from a CDKEY that I won online for Steam a day or so ago.

- Making a slow cooked whole chicken with sweet potatoes, onions, celery and garlic that turned out absolutely mouth watering and amazing.

- A good friend sent me Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition which includes all DLC as a birthday gift on Steam a few days ago.

- I'm nearing the end of my first game of Skyrim and some exciting things have started to happen to build some suspense and anticipation and ultimately ramp up enjoyment of the game. Looking forward to finally finishing it after 600 hours of gameplay so far. (I'm an extreme completionist and also made some choices that have inadvertently slowed progress through the game, so it's taken longer than the average)

- We're finally starting to feel spring time here, and the snow has finally left. No warm weather yet, but the cold is pretty much gone so we're in between which is nice to put winter behind us (I hate winter/cold).

- Finally got around to adjusting the truss rod, action, and intonation on my 7-string guitar after changing the strings last month to a higher gauge and the guitar being out of whack for a few weeks. Feels, sounds, and plays better than ever now.

- Burned my mouth on super hot food by accident about 10 days ago and it was really slow healing and painful with a minor infection that spread around a bit causing tooth/gum pain and a sore throat but my body finally is fighting it off and the worst has healed and I can eat fairly normal again now.

- Discovered they now make/sell cashew milk and since I really love almond milk and coconut milk, I was eager to try it out too and it turns out to be really good as well. Great in smoothies and my morning raw oats and fruit. It's nice to have a variety, hopefully they'll start making hazelnut/filbert milk too. :)
high rated
The bright shining sun.
Mom forgot my brother's birthday. XD

I think I smell a hit comedy in the works! :P
tinyE: Mom forgot my brother's birthday. XD

Like Weekend at Bernies? :)
tinyE: Mom forgot my brother's birthday. XD

JDelekto: Like Weekend at Bernies? :)
Oh, nothing that brilliant.
JDelekto: Like Weekend at Bernies? :)
tinyE: Oh, nothing that brilliant.
Stop giving yourself too little credit.
tinyE: Oh, nothing that brilliant.
JDelekto: Stop giving yourself too little credit.
Clearly you've never watched 'Weekend'. The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Casablanca; all crap in the wake of 'Weekend'. :D
My dad made Olivier salad for lunch today. I just love Olivier salad! (called here 'Ensaladilla rusa', or 'Russian salad'.)
Dischord gifted me a game I had my eye on it.
That made me happy!
Ikarugamesh: My dad made Olivier salad for lunch today. I just love Olivier salad! (called here 'Ensaladilla rusa', or 'Russian salad'.)
Do share the recipe!
Sunday roast <3 Its the simple things in life... if you can call juggling the meat, three different vegetables, apple stuffing, pigs in blankets, and yorkshire pudding simple. Worth the effort though.
tinyE: Clearly you've never watched 'Weekend'. The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Casablanca; all crap in the wake of 'Weekend'. :D
Rosebud. There I said it.
I've finally managed to make permadeath in my GoGLinux build of "Don't Starve" optional! :)
Finding the mods folder after the installation with the .deb was an oddyssey, quite an odd placement and naming with the blank spaces and no _ :

/root/opt/GOG Games/Dont Starve/game/dontstarve64/mods/