It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I found my missing Audio CDs, country music and Mariah Carey! ^o^
Grim Fandango Remastered released without a hitch and we got the new update already being worked and getting rolled out as we speak :)
high rated
justanoldgamer: I've head about that before. I hope it works well for your friend.
Cheers.

P.S. That's a fitting typo there. ;-)
It's raining:-)
HypersomniacLive: My friend won't undergo surgery; instead they're going to have a special procedure and it's scheduled for this Thursday.
My friend had the procedure today as planned and it was a success.

*breathes a relief and does a happy dance*
Took the cat in for chemo today. Doctor talked to me before the procedure but after blood tests and x-ray-type stuff. She said he's down a little bit of weight (we knew that) but that the big tumor itself had shrunk noticeably (we also knew that - kinda hard to miss on something that big) and they did not notice the nodule on his lung that was there previously. Hopefully that means it's gone but the picture might simply have missed it. Hoping this is good news and that it stretches the prognosis a bit. He seems to be doing just fine for now.

Oh, and I saw this on the way home:
Attachments:
awesome1.jpg (91 Kb)
awesome2.jpg (94 Kb)
I'm happy because today left the confirmation of my visa to leave the country , here it only works for the government and rotten and robs the people , without shame , tax on tax , I hope things get better out here even wanting get more work a lifetime to fatten politicians not the most greedy.

Ps:my English and horrible .... rs
Aspyr made me happy, specifically Aspyr_Blair on reddit. I provided some feedback about how KOTOR ran on my new tablet, and he not only responded very quickly and nicely to my message, he also offered to refund me the buying price because of my helpful report. That's how a company makes customers into fans.
ET3D: Aspyr made me happy, specifically Aspyr_Blair on reddit. I provided some feedback about how KOTOR ran on my new tablet, and he not only responded very quickly and nicely to my message, he also offered to refund me the buying price because of my helpful report. That's how a company makes customers into fans.
That's pretty awesome!
HereForTheBeer: Took the cat in for chemo today. Doctor talked to me before the procedure but after blood tests and x-ray-type stuff. She said he's down a little bit of weight (we knew that) but that the big tumor itself had shrunk noticeably (we also knew that - kinda hard to miss on something that big) and they did not notice the nodule on his lung that was there previously. Hopefully that means it's gone but the picture might simply have missed it. Hoping this is good news and that it stretches the prognosis a bit. He seems to be doing just fine for now.

Oh, and I saw this on the way home:
I am glad to hear your cat is doing better, I remember when you posted about him before :) I'll keep my fingers crossed about the nodule.

and those pics are awesome. I would have followed them until they stopped and tried to get free hotdogs.
I got a new car.
I promise your jaw will drop before the end of this.
Crewdroog: and those pics are awesome. I would have followed them until they stopped and tried to get free hotdogs.
There's a Mr. Peanut vehicle around that area, too. I really need to stop by one of these times to get a couple pics. Oh, here's one that's a bit more rare. Rolled through town back in 2008.
Attachments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ

This?
Yesterday and today I overcame anxiety issues that plague me even in the privacy of my home. The two things I did would have my teenage self roll his eyes but they are things I haven't done in decades because of fear of failure. I fear being judged and my harshest judge is myself.