It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm at work so my audio is off, but its the first track after the credits at the beginning....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEp76ppPc8o

Goes great with the early part of the movie. Better than the 201?3 remake...
low rated
Bram Stocker's Dracula (Gary Oldman)

Old, correctly aged, all times classic. Recently, Gary Oldman was awarded the Golden Globe award, too.
For a long long time it was Blade Runner.

Now it's Ex Machina.
Hard to say what my favorite movie is, but this one holds a special place in my heart. Watched it on VHS as a child, still brings a tear to the eye. :)

The Adventures of Milo and Otis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZSqJWeZXaA[/url]
Post edited September 03, 2018 by BStone
After watching Red Sparrow yesterday,it has become a favorite but my question is with all her money why did she down grade herself in that movie?
HereForTheBeer: I thoroughly enjoy The Fifth Element. One of few movies for which I'll likely never say, "Nah, let's watch something else."
I like the opera singing scene ^_^
Aliens for sure!
Is it ok if I have an unbreakable tie?

The original Robocop and the original Ghostbusters are both equal at the top of my list.
How there could be only one? :D

OK ok ... thinking... if I really need to choose only one to bring with me on a desert islland it'd be:

Back to the Future part 1
I'd probably say Demolition Man. "You are fined 1 credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute" always cracks me up. But I barely watch movies these days....
SkullCowboy: You gotta pick just one.
And for those who may wonder about this question on a game site, I personally think that one influences the other.

I'll start.

The Crow.
BEST. MOVIE. EVER.
Even after they changed it around from the graphic novel.
It's really difficult to choose ....gh.. let it be "Interview with the Vampire"
The Shining
It's tough to only select one but I think I would choose Event Horizon. It has a good mix between sci-fi and horror. Even my cousin liked it so much he used many of the screams and sounds and put them into an "odd" animation he and his buddy made in a school project!
Post edited January 11, 2019 by sanscript
Gotta be a tie between the Terminator 2 and Pulp Fiction. I really love watching mind bending movies like Primer and Predestination but I think there's something about these two that just make me keep coming back at them.
There is no such thing is an absolute favorite but if I had to choose than probably... The NeverEnding Story (1984)