It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well then, if you insist ;-)
Attachments:
001.jpg (21 Kb)
002.jpg (50 Kb)
Some more...
Attachments:
003.jpg (23 Kb)
004.jpg (31 Kb)
This is a movie from the late 80s. First major role of the main actor who was also writer and producer here.
Attachments:
005.jpg (27 Kb)
006.jpg (27 Kb)
HiasX: This is a movie from the late 80s. First major role of the main actor who was also writer and producer here.
Is it Above the Law with Segal. That leather jacket looks similar.
HiasX: This is a movie from the late 80s. First major role of the main actor who was also writer and producer here.
thraxman: Is it Above the Law with Segal. That leather jacket looks similar.
Gee, the leather jacket gave it away?
Of course you're right, that's him: Well trained and deadly.
Attachments:
005_1.jpg (35 Kb)
006_1.jpg (33 Kb)
007.jpg (30 Kb)
thraxman: Is it Above the Law with Segal. That leather jacket looks similar.
HiasX: Gee, the leather jacket gave it away?
Segal wears a similar looking jacket in most of his early films and that hint of it being late 80s first film for an action hero made it too easy (although I did have to check Wikipedia for the title as I couldn't be bothered to dig through boxes of old DVDs) . I'll put a new one up shortly.
HiasX: Gee, the leather jacket gave it away?
thraxman: Segal wears a similar looking jacket in most of his early films and that hint of it being late 80s first film for an action hero made it too easy (although I did have to check Wikipedia for the title as I couldn't be bothered to dig through boxes of old DVDs) . I'll put a new one up shortly.
But it's definitely not the same jacket he wears in his newer movies.

Good detective work, makes the game more interesting.
OK new film:
Attachments:
clue_1.jpg (88 Kb)
HiasX: But it's definitely not the same jacket he wears in his newer movies.
Of course not, he was about three times smaller than he is currently. He'd pop the old one at the seams. :D

thraxman: OK new film:
Don Cheadle in Colors

It's also impossible for me to think of this film and not hear that title song. Also, this is twice now that I can draw a parallel to films my parents introduced me to at a young age that just happened to have Don Cheadle in both of them (this and Hamburger Hill).
HiasX: But it's definitely not the same jacket he wears in his newer movies.
TheMonkofDestiny: Of course not, he was about three times smaller than he is currently. He'd pop the old one at the seams. :D

thraxman: OK new film:
TheMonkofDestiny: Don Cheadle in Colors

It's also impossible for me to think of this film and not hear that title song. Also, this is twice now that I can draw a parallel to films my parents introduced me to at a young age that just happened to have Don Cheadle in both of them (this and Hamburger Hill).
CORRECT, that was quick, you do watch repairs as well I only get 45 minutes for lunch?
Edit: Don Cheadle was in both of my last films, that was unintentional I had that clue and another of Frogs crew walking down an alleyway but I had accidentally left the time stamp in the image.
Post edited December 04, 2019 by thraxman
Changing it up a little with something animated, because why not.
Attachments:
Is that one of the animated Batman films?
thraxman: Is that one of the animated Batman films?
It is. Which one though?
Attachments:
Have no idea about Batman films but after looking at some on imdb I going to guess its either Mask of the Phantasm or The Killing Joke.
thraxman: I going to guess its either Mask of the Phantasm or The Killing Joke.
I'll say that the animation is much later than Mask of the Phantasm but it isn't The Killing Joke.
Attachments: