It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: XD
I totally forgot about this thread.

YES IT IS Galaxy of Terror
your turn
ch108: Cool.

Here you go
Giu la testa ?
ch108: Cool.

Here you go
Telika: Giu la testa ?
Yes, correct.

Your turn
Telika: Giu la testa ?
ch108: Yes, correct.

Your turn
One of the three best movies ever.

Anyway, yeah. My turn. Hm. Too hot to seek the ideal picture. Let's go with this instead.
Attachments:
lostark.png (333 Kb)
ch108: Yes, correct.

Your turn
Telika: One of the three best movies ever.

Anyway, yeah. My turn. Hm. Too hot to seek the ideal picture. Let's go with this instead.
Seems to be "Laurel and Hardy", but I don't know the right movie... I will need to search for the name.

Edit: The name of the movie is "Laurel and Hardy Way Out West". This website helped me: http://manishadusilacaanimation.blogspot.com/2016/12/film-review-comedy-and-slapstick-way_30.html . I found it while looking for "Laurel and Hardy neck stretch", but found the scene and the original movie too!
Post edited June 27, 2018 by DeadFishEye
Telika: One of the three best movies ever.

DeadFishEye: Seems to be "Laurel and Hardy", but I don't know the right movie... I will need to search for the name.

Edit: The name of the movie is "Laurel and Hardy Way Out West". This website helped me: http://manishadusilacaanimation.blogspot.com/2016/12/film-review-comedy-and-slapstick-way_30.html . I found it while looking for "Laurel and Hardy neck stretch", but found the scene and the original movie too!
That's right. It's a movie that impresses me with the variety of its humour genres, and with the daring special effects of its cartoonish, tex-avery-like gags.

Anyway your turn.
Post edited June 27, 2018 by Telika
Sorry for the delay, I will post the next movie soon.
DeadFishEye: Sorry for the delay, I will post the next movie soon.
or not?
Post edited August 16, 2018 by xSinghx
Probably time for someone else to continue with the game.
Posting a movie in DeadFishEye's place:
Attachments:
okay.jpg (66 Kb)
The Shawshank Redemption? ^_^
gogamess: The Shawshank Redemption? ^_^
It's less ancient than Redemption. I'd not call it new, and the movie's title is just one word.
Another picture:
Attachments:
okay.jpg (75 Kb)
Post edited August 19, 2018 by shantae.
And here, another (couldn't upload it in gog, for some reason, even if it's smaller than the kilobyte limit, determined here).
shantae.: And here, another (couldn't upload it in gog, for some reason, even if it's smaller than the kilobyte limit, determined here).
Instinct
Post edited August 21, 2018 by Dr_Adder
shantae.: And here, another (couldn't upload it in gog, for some reason, even if it's smaller than the kilobyte limit, determined here).
Dr_Adder: Instinct
Mm-hmm, you solved it.
This one is on my shelf but I haven't watched it yet.
Attachments:
juicy.jpg (68 Kb)