It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bodgeit: I still like it to this day, just one of those 80's films that was enjoyable. Saw it on VHS Tape, when it first came out, found it on DVD a couple of years ago :).

One of my favorites too, I recognised it straight away.

New pics
beliar: While the first image doesn't tickle my memory, the second one looks a lot like something from Abel Ferrara's Body Snatchers. Always thought the podding in that movie looked a lot like an Italian dinner gone wrong :-)
It is a Body Horror classic, I might have picked something a bit too obscure, hopefully not.

Some more pics & a clue.

Clue: Beware the Diet Pills
Attachments:
I can't really see that 2nd pic. Can you post a larger one? :P
Here you go :).

Slightly different shot, same scene
Attachments:
Post edited October 08, 2017 by Bodgeit
Okay I was joking but that pic actually help. :P

Is this a sequel?
Post edited October 08, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: Okay I was joking but that pic actually help. :P

Is this a sequel?
I know, that's why I found one with her boobs covered ;).

Nope, it's not a sequel.
Re-Animator? ^_^
gogamess: Re-Animator? ^_^
that's what I thought, but the cast doesn't look right so I thought it might be 'Bride Of' but he said it wasn't a sequel.
gogamess: Re-Animator? ^_^
Good guess, but I'm afraid that's not the film. Kudos for naming Re-Animator though, I do love that one, hence why the pic was called Herbert West, because She was holding a glowing green vial of liquid :).

Ok, it's an Aussie horror film & some more pics.
Attachments:
It's Body Melt! Fun movie, famous (for me at least) for its tentacle scene, which have quite traumatized me when I saw it when I was a young boy... These noises, I still can remember them!
Exhodos: It's Body Melt! Fun movie, famous (for me at least) for its tentacle scene, which have quite traumatized me when I saw it when I was a young boy... These noises, I still can remember them!
We have a winner, well done Exhodos.

Your turn
Thanks!

Here we go, with a classic and easy one:
Attachments:
nouilles.jpg (80 Kb)
Exhodos: .
I know this but won't say as I'll get accused of using Googly.
Something I recognise immediately :-) Now if I only could remember the name of the film. <creaking sound from me using my rusty brains>

Gah! I must go to bed. I hope thinking of this will not keep me awake the whole night.
Post edited October 10, 2017 by Themken
Kleetus: I know this but won't say as I'll get accused of using Googly.
Well, it is a very easy one actually, no one will accuse you of Googling, but if you know it let us see if Themken will remember it before, and come back if he does not find it!
Post edited October 10, 2017 by Exhodos
Nope, a good night's sleep did not turn it up without picture searching. I am really bad at remembering so never made a correct guess in here and possibly not even any guess at all.