It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next one
Attachments:
Bodgeit: Next one
Could you upload a larger pic? I barely see faces.
This might be better :)
Attachments:
Bodgeit: This might be better :)
Is it a movie where Samuel L.Jackson pkay?
kmcoolice: Is it a movie where Samuel L.Jackson pkay?
Big nope.
kmcoolice: Is it a movie where Samuel L.Jackson pkay?
Kleetus: Big nope.
Thought for a moment as Sam. Jackson. A little bit similar when he was young.
low rated
kmcoolice: Thought for a moment as Sam. Jackson. A little bit similar when he was young.
Are you saying that all black people look the same?
kmcoolice: Thought for a moment as Sam. Jackson. A little bit similar when he was young.
Kleetus: Are you saying that all black people look the same?
No no. I didn't want to sound like racist. Pardon me, if it sounded. I dont remember but one movie like Shaft or another looked like him in the picture. Just to me he looked in the picture.
Btw question to you, if you confuse one particular person with wrong person in your life, dont you think it could be an accident rather than hatred, racism or other thing in the first place?
Post edited August 20, 2017 by kmcoolice
kmcoolice: No no. I didn't want to sound like racist. Pardon me, if it sounded. I dont remember but one movie like Shaft or another looked like him in the picture. Just to me he looked in the picture.
Btw question to you, if you confuse one particular person with wrong person in your life, dont you think it could be an accident rather than hatred, racism or other thing in the first place?
(Heads up : you are answering seriously to a notorious troll of these forums. He's not thinking that you're racist for thinking that a guy who looked like young S.L. Jackson was S.L. Jackson, he's just toying. Actually, if some people on GOG would consider all blacks to look the same, Kleetus himself would be amongst the most likely to.

Just a word of context, here. But these forums truly need users post history. Or an official label on their most toxic members.)
kmcoolice: No no. I didn't want to sound like racist. Pardon me, if it sounded. I dont remember but one movie like Shaft or another looked like him in the picture. Just to me he looked in the picture.
Don't worry about it, your post wasn't taken as being racist, basically I saw where you was coming from with that one.

It's a shame when someone feels they have to defend an innocuous comment..

Anyway, new picture.
Attachments:
low rated
Telika: you are answering seriously to a notorious troll of these forums.
What a whiny baby, always whining and whinging.
Be nice with the Kleetus, he's the only one who can guess 90% of the movies in this forum!
Bodgeit: Don't worry about it, your post wasn't taken as being racist, basically I saw where you was coming from with that one.

Anyway, new picture.
A Low Down Dirty Shame
Bodgeit: Don't worry about it, your post wasn't taken as being racist, basically I saw where you was coming from with that one.

Anyway, new picture.
xSinghx: A Low Down Dirty Shame
Correct, your turn.

And always remember, if you're attacked by Dogs, singing James Brown will stop them in their tracks :).
I'm a bit too lazy to find the dvd for the screen grab so hopefully the quality here is still servicable.

Hints:

60s Italian film
Attachments:
1.jpg (363 Kb)
2.jpg (316 Kb)
3.jpg (281 Kb)
Post edited August 23, 2017 by xSinghx