It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New one, I absolutely love this movie.

*Hint, it's not a really old movie.
Attachments:
arrrgh!.jpg (207 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: New one, I absolutely love this movie.

Ed Wood?
bad_fur_day1: New one, I absolutely love this movie.

DaCostaBR: Ed Wood?
Correct Sir! or Madam if that's the case.

A movie about the making of the worst movie(s) ever, love the old bad movie style.
Post edited March 28, 2017 by bad_fur_day1
George the Animal Steele just recently passed away.

I grew up watching him wrestle and it was way cool to see him play Tor Johnson.
Post edited March 28, 2017 by tinyE
I hope it's not too obscure. It's a recent american direct-to-video martial arts movie.
Attachments:
DaCostaBR: I hope it's not too obscure. It's a recent american direct-to-video martial arts movie.
anything recent is obscure to me

direct-to-video martial arts movie??? good luck ppl!!!
DaCostaBR: I hope it's not too obscure. It's a recent american direct-to-video martial arts movie.
Ninja II. Someone else can have a go.
Alright, let's make it easier for people who want to play, this one should be easy.
Attachments:
1.png (306 Kb)
Post edited March 29, 2017 by DaCostaBR
I just watched that again last night, enjoyed it a lot, I'll let someone else have a guess.

Just googling images won't get much past Kleetus's image search.
bad_fur_day1: I just watched that again last night, enjoyed it a lot, I'll let someone else have a guess.

Just googling images won't get much past Kleetus's image search.
I tried screencapping a video actually, but there's a line between making it unsearchable and unrecognizable. I might try to edit the post with a better mean between the two if I find it.
DaCostaBR: I tried screencapping a video actually, but there's a line between making it unsearchable and unrecognizable. I might try to edit the post with a better mean between the two if I find it.
Screengrabbing from the movie should work. I usually just edit the image a bit.
bad_fur_day1: Just googling images won't get much past Kleetus's image search.
I don't actually use Google Image Search.

Although I do use Google (rarely) when I think I know the movie and can recognise the star but the name escapes me.

A martial arts movie with a snake is not all that common, if you want to make it obscure then don't pick a unique screenshot or setting.
bad_fur_day1: Screengrabbing from the movie should work. I usually just edit the image a bit.
This should do it. I just had to bite the bullet and go with a much more generic scene.

It's a shame that we have to police ourselves on account of a sad pathetic troll.
DaCostaBR: It's a shame that we have to police ourselves on account of a sad pathetic troll.
As you've just abused me, I will use Google Image Search from now on to annoy you.

Porpentina Goldstein from Harry Potter.
Kleetus: As you've just abused me, I will use Google Image Search from now on to annoy you.

Porpentina Goldstein from Harry Potter.
You're just proving me right. And somehow thinking that getting deservedly called out for ruining other people's game over and over again constitutes abuse, and worse, that it somehow it's an excuse that validates being a shitty person, means you're not in really in control of your actions, and being a sad pathetic troll is just who you are, and it's not something you can change.

I'm still waiting a response from an honest user looking to play the game.