It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stuff: Empire Of The Sun
Yup, it is :)
Another war movie . . .
Attachments:
a.jpg (85 Kb)
b.jpg (111 Kb)
c.jpg (101 Kb)
d.jpg (135 Kb)
e.jpg (93 Kb)
Stuff: Another war movie . . .
Flowers of War. Someone else can have a go.
Mr.Caine: Flowers of War. Someone else can have a go.
That's it, somebody else take a turn
I'll have a go. Something appropriate for Halloween.
Attachments:
brainsss.jpg (25 Kb)
Evil Dead?
New clues:

This is an older movie that has been remade. The original is a classic and is a non-English film. The 1996 remake was from the USA.
Attachments:
chadjenofsky: New clues:

This is an older movie that has been remade. The original is a classic and is a non-English film. The 1996 remake was from the USA.
Oh, blast. I JUST saw this movie not too long ago, it was about the dude's corpse supposedly coming back from the dead (first picture)....just can't remember the name.

Is it les Diaboliques, by Clouzot ?

Still haven't seen it, but this looks like a very young Signoret with very bad intents.

Edit
Oh I guess so. It's very much the poster itself : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xui1IjsfJus/maxresdefault.jpg
Post edited November 01, 2016 by Telika
I think Diabolique is correct!

Telika: Is it les Diaboliques, by Clouzot ?

Still haven't seen it, but this looks like a very young Signoret with very bad intents.

Edit
Oh I guess so. It's very much the poster itself : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xui1IjsfJus/maxresdefault.jpg
Yes! Sorry about the delay. It is the original Les Diaboliques or Diabolique
Okay, let's go with an easily recognizable one.
Attachments:
killbill.jpg (97 Kb)
Telika: Okay, let's go with an easily recognizable one.
Star Wars :D
Telika: Okay, let's go with an easily recognizable one.
tinyE: Star Wars :D
Correct, your turn.
tinyE: Star Wars :D
Damn it.

DId Lucas revisited it again?