It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New picture and new hint: Although it's a new movie, it's not a little-known movie. It got lots of important awards and nominations.
Attachments:
zz2.png (398 Kb)
It's a french movie? ^_^
gogamess: It's a french movie? ^_^
Technically it's a French movie! :) Yet its language is not French but Turkish!
gogamess: It's a french movie? ^_^
Accatone: Technically it's a French movie! :) Yet its language is not French but Turkish!
Could you post another hint pic? That first pic is so dark that it's hard to recognize.
Accatone: Technically it's a French movie! :) Yet its language is not French but Turkish!
catpower1980: Could you post another hint pic? That first pic is so dark that it's hard to recognize.
Another pic with more light!
Attachments:
zz4.jpg (51 Kb)
catpower1980: Could you post another hint pic? That first pic is so dark that it's hard to recognize.
Accatone: Another pic with more light!
Mustang?
Accatone: Another pic with more light!
Yezemin: Mustang?
Yes! Your turn! :)
Ok then! Here's a classic.
Attachments:
dinner.png (374 Kb)
Here's another hint. I hope it's not too dark (it looks ok on my laptop, but you never know).
Attachments:
Yezemin: Here's another hint. I hope it's not too dark (it looks ok on my laptop, but you never know).
It's OK, the scene is recognizable enough even if I don't know the movie at all ;)
And another one!
Attachments:
Yezemin: And another one!
The Little Shop Of Horrors?
Yezemin: And another one!
Accatone: The Little Shop Of Horrors?
Correct!
How many versions of that movie have been done? Those pics aren't from the original.

Wait...it is.
When did they colorize it? What a shame.
Post edited September 07, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: How many versions of that movie have been done? Those pics aren't from the original.

Wait...it is.
When did they colorize it? What a shame.
It is indeed the original version. They colorized it twice! (in 1987 and in 2006 according to imdb).

Anyway, new movie time! This time let's use the black & white route; no more colorized movies! :)
Attachments:
zzzz1.png (156 Kb)