It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghostfromthepast: I now I've seen this movie! Is it Omega Doom?
A quick image search says that you are right! This one stumped everyone here :)

Breja: Nope. Like I said, it's American.
Look look a correct answer! :)
I knew I had seen that cyborg guy before, but couldn't remember where. When the "triplets" image was posted I suddenly remembered where. :)

Give me an hour to post here a new challenge.

Edit:

Here goes. This one should be easy!
Attachments:
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Ghostfromthepast
Ghostfromthepast: I knew I had seen that cyborg guy before, but couldn't remember where. When the "triplets" image was posted I suddenly remembered where. :)

Technically Breja is meant to say you are correct and hopefully they respond to confirm :) The first image of Omega Doom looked familiar to me but I definitely haven't seen that movie. I've seen most of Rutger Hauer's movies, so I can see why Breja didn't want to post a pic of the main character or it would have been too easy.
Ghostfromthepast: I now I've seen this movie! Is it Omega Doom?
Correct!

It's a fun sci-fi/spaghetti western mix. Seems to have gone under a lot of radars. Strange, since it's very clearly a Fistfull of Dollars/Yojimbo inspired, and the triplets in turn I think must have been an inspiration for The Matrix.
Breja: Correct!

It's a fun sci-fi/spaghetti western mix. Seems to have gone under a lot of radars. Strange, since it's very clearly a Fistfull of Dollars/Yojimbo inspired, and the triplets in turn I think must have been an inspiration for The Matrix.
The Matrix was the first thought I had when I saw the triplets even though I knew it wasn't.

I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread as it is a lot of fun :)
Ghostfromthepast: I knew I had seen that cyborg guy before, but couldn't remember where. When the "triplets" image was posted I suddenly remembered where. :)

Edit:

Here goes. This one should be easy!
Black Moon Rising?
I have no ****ing clue what that movie is. :p

Is that Nicholas Cage's mouth? lol
Fire Birds w/ Nicolas Cage

Apparently a Top Gun imitator?
Post edited August 11, 2015 by xSinghx
It ****king is Nicholas Cage's mouth!
Is it "Hot Shots"?
Tarnicus: Technically Breja is meant to say you are correct and hopefully they respond to confirm :) The first image of Omega Doom looked familiar to me but I definitely haven't seen that movie. I've seen most of Rutger Hauer's movies, so I can see why Breja didn't want to post a pic of the main character or it would have been too easy.
I am fan of rutger hauer so I pretty much have watched all his movies a couple of times, except the newer ones.

Breja: Correct!

Yep, i liked the movie. It was an interesting take on the lone gunman in a town style. Too bad imdb gives it such a lousy score.

xSinghx: Fire Birds w/ Nicolas Cage

You are right it is Fire Birds. You're wrong on the Top Gun imitator because it was about helicopters. :D It is one of the few helicopter movies out there.

xSinghx you are correct, you have the ball now!

Has for everyone else that are wandering what Nicholas cage is doing with red panties on his head, go watch the movie. :)
That's uncool, to guess correctly and then just stop the thread dead like this.
Breja: That's uncool, to guess correctly and then just stop the thread dead like this.
Come on, it's only 17 hours by now. Not everybody is online 24/7.
xSinghx: Fire Birds w/ Nicolas Cage

I'm going to guess your movie without you even posting a pic. 2 girls, 1 cup?
Breja: That's uncool, to guess correctly and then just stop the thread dead like this.
PaterAlf: Come on, it's only 17 hours by now. Not everybody is online 24/7.
Also, I don't know about others, but when it's my turn to post a pic it takes some time for me to capture it from the DVD - this is not something I can do at work or while I'm sleeping.

I think even a more than a couple of days should be allowed to pass before people start getting impatient.