It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ArthurYanthar: I guess I'll add another image with 2 hints. It was made in the 80s, and it's from Hong Kong (not japanese :P). If still nothing comes up tomorrow I'll provide another hint which will definitely help with the guessing process.
This movie looks strange for sure.
ArthurYanthar: I'll stick to b-movies since most of the films I've seen here are usually those kinds.
ABH20: Boxer's Omen.

That movie is all kinds of fucked-up. The first time I saw it I was home sick from school. A friend had loaned me a bunch of Hong Kong films taped off SBS, so I started with Mr. Vampire and then watched this.

I threw up at the scene with the eel.
Yep you're right! I'm usually not into B Movies and haven't even seen a Shaw Brothers film beforehand, but this was so awesome.
Not changing much, just the tone.
Attachments:
huge-wood.jpg (108 Kb)
A Fistfull of Yen

Sorry, had too, but that was a great parody IMO. :D
tinyE: A Fistfull of Yen

Sorry, had too, but that was a great parody IMO. :D
It would have been great if they'd made it a full parody movie instead of just a segment of Kentucky Fried Movie.

EDIT: Just in case anyone's wondering, tinyE didn't give the correct answer.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by ABH20
On that note I'd like Mel brooks to make a full "Jews in Space" movie, although I'm not sure how that concept would be able to sustain a whole movie.
Or simply a History of the World Part 2 with a Jews in Space segment.
Time for more clues then?
Attachments:
Post edited April 08, 2013 by ABH20
ABH20: Time for more clues then?
Dirty Ho (XD)?
I've seen this Gordon Liu guy in every Asian movie and I didn't know his name.
ABH20: Time for more clues then?
DarkoD13: Dirty Ho (XD)?
I've seen this Gordon Liu guy in every Asian movie and I didn't know his name.
That's right, I posted pictures of Gordon Liu in Dirty Ho :-)

Your turn.
tinyE:
This one's inspired by tinyE.

Stay out of the basement, dude! :P
Attachments:
elvis.jpg (57 Kb)
Oh to be loved. :D
Hmm, I thought this would be faster. A second pic.

I really liked this guy's segment on V/H/S (it was actually the only part of that film that I did like), but his own two feature films felt lacking.
Attachments:
boo.jpg (34 Kb)
DarkoD13: Hmm, I thought this would be faster. A second pic.

I really liked this guy's segment on V/H/S (it was actually the only part of that film that I did like), but his own two feature films felt lacking.
GODDMANIT! I Just watched that not more than 48 hours ago and now I can't think of the title.

WAIT...got it.
The Innkeepers.
Post edited April 09, 2013 by tinyE
DarkoD13: Hmm, I thought this would be faster. A second pic.

tinyE: GODDMANIT! I Just watched that not more than 48 hours ago and now I can't think of the title.

WAIT...got it.
The Innkeepers.
I was about to post that you have absolutely no excuse not to know the title, but you beat me to it. XD
Your turn!
My inn isn't haunted, it's only seven years old and built on solid rock so no burial ground underneath this place. :D

But enough of that.
I hate the "fad" style of this next one but still I love this movie.
Attachments:
ouch.jpg (46 Kb)