It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the godfather
cydexx: the godfather
Correct.
Bumping this thread back to life.
Attachments:
Damn, I recognise those two but I can't for the life of me remember their names. Especially the guy on the left!
ABH20: Damn, I recognise those two but I can't for the life of me remember their names. Especially the guy on the left!
He is a rather well known british actor, but the movie is about the guy sitting next to him who also directed this movie.

Another pic.
Attachments:
alien.jpg (34 Kb)
Well, I Googled Sean Pertwee octopus and it came up with Dangerous Parking (2007). Can't say I've ever heard of it though.
korell: Well, I Googled Sean Pertwee octopus and it came up with Dangerous Parking (2007). Can't say I've ever heard of it though.
You are correct.

It's a shame this movie is sooooo overlooked.
Just signed in :) excellent thread.
Excuse me for jumping in, here is one of my favorite childhood movies.
Have a great night!
Attachments:
popdelart: Just signed in :) excellent thread.
Have a great night!
Cherry 2000

A TRUE CLASSIC!

And I think it's korell's turn.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: And I think it's korell's turn.
From what I've seen if they don't take their turn with-in 2 days it is up for anyone to grab to revive the thread. So yeah I think it is his turn right now

Edit: Just realized that yeah it was only like 4 hours ago.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by chao8971
tinyE: And I think it's korell's turn.
chao8971: From what I've seen if they don't take their turn with-in 2 days it is up for anyone to grab to revive the thread.
I'll go, give me a sec.
Easy Easy Easy

I'm going to bed in a sec. I can't imagine I will need to be here to validate a correct answer so have fun. :)
Attachments:
easy.jpg (169 Kb)
Post edited February 05, 2013 by tinyE
It's korell's turn, the correct answer was given just 6 hours ago. Why the hell are people trying to hijack korell's go?
tinyE: I'm going to bed in a sec. I can't imagine I will need to be here to validate a correct answer so have fun. :)
Looks like The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
korell: ...
Sorry about the whole mix up and stuff it is still your turn man
OY
Yes that is the answer and for whatever confusion be it deliberate or not, I apologize; I certainly meant no ill will.
popdelart: Just signed in :) excellent thread.
Have a great night!
tinyE: Cherry 2000

A TRUE CLASSIC!

And I think it's korell's turn.
your right tinyE! :)
and sorry guys I didn't mean to hijack the thread.