It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No, this topic ain't gonna die!

I'll post a new pic but if someone guesses ceemdee's pic then it's their turn.
Attachments:
easy_one.jpg (37 Kb)
El_Double: No, this topic ain't gonna die!

I'll post a new pic but if someone guesses ceemdee's pic then it's their turn.
From Dusk Till Dawn?
ceemdee: New one:
Emmanuelle?
Post edited December 14, 2010 by nmillar
nmillar: From Dusk Till Dawn?
That is correct.
Apparently this thread is meant to be a game, not a "Help me figure out what movie is in my head" thread. But seeing as I can't think of a better title, I'm jumping in.

I remember seeing a movie back in the 80's. The part I remember was set in a desert...could've been natural desert on an alien planet (with humans) but I think it was more like post-apocalyptic desert, I'm not sure. I think it was the hero of the film who was bathing in a wooden trough at one point...stubbly-beard, wet shoulder-length hair. I thought it was either Kurt Russell or Patrick Swayze, but I checked their filmographies & it doesn't look like either of them was in a movie like this, but I'm pretty sure our "hero" had a similar look to them.

That's about all I can remember. Any help, anyone?
ChaunceyK: Apparently this thread is meant to be a game, not a "Help me figure out what movie is in my head" thread. But seeing as I can't think of a better title, I'm jumping in.

I remember seeing a movie back in the 80's. The part I remember was set in a desert...could've been natural desert on an alien planet (with humans) but I think it was more like post-apocalyptic desert, I'm not sure. I think it was the hero of the film who was bathing in a wooden trough at one point...stubbly-beard, wet shoulder-length hair. I thought it was either Kurt Russell or Patrick Swayze, but I checked their filmographies & it doesn't look like either of them was in a movie like this, but I'm pretty sure our "hero" had a similar look to them.

That's about all I can remember. Any help, anyone?
The movie was Steel Dawn. And it was Swayze. If it is the same movie swayze's character used a sword in the final fight that had holes along the blade and a hidden short blade in the hilt.
KalarMacBran: The movie was Steel Dawn. And it was Swayze. If it is the same movie swayze's character used a sword in the final fight that had holes along the blade and a hidden short blade in the hilt.
Well I'll be damned, that was quick! Thank you!
Haven't seen this since February?? I assume the rules are the same, one movie at a time, whom ever gets the name correct posts one or more images of a movie for others to name.

Here is an easy one . . . =)
Attachments:
movie.jpg (160 Kb)
Stuff: Haven't seen this since February?? I assume the rules are the same, one movie at a time, whom ever gets the name correct posts one or more images of a movie for others to name.

Here is an easy one . . . =)
The Last Samurai?
Kabuto: The Last Samurai?
Nope . . . =)
I feel like such a sucker for not knowing it. Maybe you should post another picture, possibly something with a bit more punch.

Anyway, looks like Robocop 3.
Adzeth: Anyway, looks like Robocop 3.
Nope . . . =) . . . I'm a steampunk fan you know and . . . you almost . . .

Another scene . . .
Attachments:
movie2.jpg (168 Kb)
Post edited July 09, 2011 by Stuff
Want... to... answer...
I thought this would be an instant guess . . . =)

Two more scenes . . .
Attachments:
movie3.jpg (92 Kb)
movie4.jpg (110 Kb)
Stuff: I thought this would be an instant guess . . . =)
Me too. It's "Sucker Punch".
Ricoh: Me too. It's "Sucker Punch".
We have a winner !! Your turn . . .=)

I was beginning to think I was the only one that saw it.
Post edited July 09, 2011 by Stuff