It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thraxman: Some new clues, these will be the last I post until some shows interest in playing.
whatsnottaken threw out a Death Wish 2 guess, though since you gave the decade of release that clearly tosses that one out the window.

I don't recognize it, so I have no guess.
Me no know.
Cemetary Junction.

Isn't #1 Ricky Gervais?
Post edited October 13, 2019 by gloombandit
gloombandit: Cemetary Junction.

Isn't #1 Ricky Gervais?
LOL, no.
Its been over a week since I started the current game and as no one has got even close to guessing it I've posted the last "you'll get it now ir you never will" clues of the film's co stars, good luck.
Attachments:
clue_9.jpg (107 Kb)
clue_10.jpg (110 Kb)
clue_11.jpg (109 Kb)
clue_12.jpg (170 Kb)
clue_13.jpg (109 Kb)
thraxman: Its been over a week since I started the current game and as no one has got even close to guessing it I've posted the last "you'll get it now ir you never will" clues of the film's co stars, good luck.
Kill the Irishman?

Kind of cheating since I recognised Christopher Walken and looked up his films and this one has "Irish" in the title like one of the pictures does.
thraxman: Its been over a week since I started the current game and as no one has got even close to guessing it I've posted the last "you'll get it now ir you never will" clues of the film's co stars, good luck.
HappyPunkPotato: Kill the Irishman?

Kind of cheating since I recognised Christopher Walken and looked up his films and this one has "Irish" in the title like one of the pictures does.
CORRECT, at last, your turn.
thraxman: CORRECT, at last, your turn.
Ha ha ha thought you'd be glad to have that over and done with! I'm a massive Christopher Walken fan and have seen most of his older movies but haven't kept up with watching them since I started dating my hubby not long before that one came out.

I shall post a new film later.
Here's the next film:
Attachments:
clue1.jpg (191 Kb)
New day, new clue (watch out for gore)
Attachments:
clue2.jpg (162 Kb)
It's a remake of a 70's film and I guess this next pic could be considered sort of a spoiler(ish).
Attachments:
clue3.jpg (89 Kb)
Splattered watermelon on a car looks interesting.
But as usual, I don't have a clue. Basket Case perhaps?
HappyPunkPotato: It's a remake of a 70's film and I guess this next pic could be considered sort of a spoiler(ish).
Dude, that jumpscare.
HiasX: Basket Case perhaps?
Nope, sorry (but that was a good film).

Vingry: Dude, that jumpscare.
If you know it go for it! Or I'll post a new clue later.
HappyPunkPotato: It's a remake of a 70's film and I guess this next pic could be considered sort of a spoiler(ish).
Looks like Bloodgnome, but it's not a '70 movie...
Attachments: