It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TwisterBE: That is correct.
It follows.

But anyway, so you replied a couple of days ago. Thanks GOG.

I'll post something in six or so hours.
New movie, new picture
Attachments:
Maybe an other hint, an other picture for this on?
Exhodos: Maybe an other hint, an other picture for this on?
Yeah, sorry about that. Here are two more.
Attachments:
Post edited May 13, 2017 by Zjeraar
Exhodos: Maybe an other hint, an other picture for this on?
Zjeraar: Yeah, sorry about that. Here are two more.
A wild guess... Die Hard?

There was a picture of a building. :P
EDIT: wrong thread. please delete
Post edited May 13, 2017 by The_Vityaz
I don't think it's Die Hard...
This one's tough.

The white shirt guy in the first image with the dancers looks loke Robert Patrick... Is that him?
Post edited May 14, 2017 by Exhodos
PhilD: A wild guess... Die Hard?

There was a picture of a building. :P
I'll post another screenshot in eight or so hours. The movie is a pretty well known blockbuster à la Die Hard. But no, it isn't Die Hard.

Exhodos: I don't think it's Die Hard...
This one's tough.

The white shirt guy in the first image with the dancers looks loke Robert Patrick... Is that him?
I try not to make it too easy. The pic you're referring to is a completely random shot containing just a couple of extras.
Sorry, no connectivity last night.
Attachments:
Post edited May 16, 2017 by Zjeraar
Lethal Weapon? ^_^
Hmm, that's a tough one, but it looks familiar, I don't think it's Lethal Weapon. I don't think it's Speed either.
gogamess: Lethal Weapon? ^_^
bad_fur_day1: Hmm, that's a tough one, but it looks familiar, I don't think it's Lethal Weapon. I don't think it's Speed either.
It's not Lethal Weapon
bad_fur_day1: Hmm, that's a tough one, but it looks familiar, I don't think it's Lethal Weapon. I don't think it's Speed either.
It actually is Speed, but his autism prevents him for letting you know.
MorningStar33: It actually is Speed, but his autism prevents him for letting you know.
There's no need to make an assumption like that about a user you don't know. Yes, it's Speed, but I considered the post as a mere remark and my reply was meant as a nudge for the poster (or somebody else) toward actually making the right guess.

Well, either of you can have the next turn.
Zjeraar: I considered the post as a mere remark
That's exactly my point.