It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quick hints:

Australia
Zombies
That's no aussie film I've seen but if it has zombies then I would of given it a big miss.
That leaves "Undead" or "I Survived a Zombie Apocalypse" but it doesn't look like it's from either of those.
ABH20: Quick hints:

Australia
Zombies
Wyrmwood?
None of those. Here's a couple of the actors.
Attachments:
Couple more pics.
Attachments:
useless.jpg (88 Kb)
bait.jpg (60 Kb)
Mmmh, isn't TinyE correct, an Australian zombie movie called Zombie Apocalypse ? Or there is "something" versus zombie apocalypse, right?
Exhodos: Mmmh, isn't TinyE correct, an Australian zombie movie called Zombie Apocalypse ? Or there is "something" versus zombie apocalypse, right?
There is an Australian zombie movie named that but I've seen it several times, and none of those pics are from it.
Back from Christmas break. Hope everyone had a good time.

Another clue, this one should make it easy to find out the movie name.
Attachments:
kaboom.jpg (48 Kb)
ABH20: Another clue, this one should make it easy to find out the movie name.
Is it A Dingo's Got My Baby: Babe In The Outback?
Edit: Nevermind me. I thought it was Wyrmwood, I didn't see that Kleetus already thought of that. Well, nothing else crosses my mind right now.
Post edited December 29, 2016 by Martian12
Martian12: I didn't see that Kleetus already thought of that.
I hope you've taken something away from this, always beware the Kleetus.
Really thought the last one would have ended this, he's a pretty well known Australian comedian. Best remembered for his bit on gun control in his American shows.
Attachments:
ABH20: Really thought the last one would have ended this, he's a pretty well known Australian comedian. Best remembered for his bit on gun control in his American shows.
Well known,you are kidding.
ABH20: Back from Christmas break. Hope everyone had a good time.

Another clue, this one should make it easy to find out the movie name.
That looks like Jim Jefferies

Me and my mates vs the zombie apocalypse