It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

She really has a very slim waist on that first pic. No idea about the movie though. :(
More hints: It's a western comedy made in early 50s. As it can be seen from the third image, the film is about gambling.
Attachments:
003.png (295 Kb)
No answer yet. OK, I'll give one more image from the film. Also the film is from 1952. This is the last hint.
Attachments:
004.png (249 Kb)
Accatone: No answer yet. OK, I'll give one more image from the film. Also the film is from 1952. This is the last hint.
Is this movie Sky Full of Moon?
Accatone: No answer yet. OK, I'll give one more image from the film. Also the film is from 1952. This is the last hint.
Densetsu: Is this movie Sky Full of Moon?
Correct!
Accatone: Correct!
Allright!

My favorite movie:
Attachments:
vision.jpg (67 Kb)
Accatone: Correct!
Densetsu: Allright!

My favorite movie:
Blade Runner?
Accatone: Blade Runner?
Of course. :)
Accatone: Blade Runner?
Densetsu: Of course. :)
They're making a sequel. We'll see how it'll turn out. As far as I know, the second film will be directed by Denis Villeneuve. It would be weird to see a Blade Runner without Ridley Scott.
Post edited July 24, 2016 by Accatone
Accatone: They're making a sequel. We'll see how it'll turn out. As far as I know, the second film will be directed by Denis Villeneuve. It would be weird to see a Blade Runner without Ridley Scott.
Thanks for the heads up, I just checked his filmography and I don't remember seeing any of his movies to know if I like his style, but sequel is definitely something I would want to see when it comes out.

Blade Runner is such a remarkable achievement, from script to visuals, which I think are outstanding considering the movie was made in 1982.

Another thing to look forward to! :D
Accatone: They're making a sequel. We'll see how it'll turn out. As far as I know, the second film will be directed by Denis Villeneuve. It would be weird to see a Blade Runner without Ridley Scott.
Densetsu: Thanks for the heads up, I just checked his filmography and I don't remember seeing any of his movies to know if I like his style, but sequel is definitely something I would want to see when it comes out.

Blade Runner is such a remarkable achievement, from script to visuals, which I think are outstanding considering the movie was made in 1982.

Another thing to look forward to! :D
I'm also looking forward to see the film, but I know I'll hate it! :)

OK. Here is one of my favorite films.
Attachments:
01.jpg (71 Kb)
Accatone: I'm also looking forward to see the film, but I know I'll hate it! :)
Yeah, new movies are mostly just generic cash grabs, so I'm sceptic too. >.>
Accatone: OK. Here is one of my favorite films.
mmm, is it from South-America?
Accatone: OK. Here is one of my favorite films.
catpower1980: mmm, is it from South-America?
Nope, italian. It's Accatone by Pier Paolo Passolini
catpower1980: mmm, is it from South-America?
svmariscal: Nope, italian. It's Accatone by Pier Paolo Passolini
Damn! Actually, my very first thought seeing the hint was "it reminds me something, it looks like a Pasolini's movie" but as I hadn't seen it and couldn't put a name on it, I thought it was something else. I should have sticked with my first impression ;)