It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here is a new one
Attachments:
robits.jpg (97 Kb)
Post edited August 20, 2012 by chao8971
chao8971: Here is a new one
Patlabor The Movie !!!
chao8971: Here is a new one
dipsal: Patlabor The Movie !!!
Yeah you got that right, I got the first two in the mail the other day and have been enjoying them a ton.
Post edited August 21, 2012 by chao8971
dipsal: Patlabor The Movie !!!
chao8971: Yeah you got that right, I got the first two in the mail the other day and have been enjoying them a ton.
Yay!

Here's the new one folks:

https://i.minus.com/ijASZ2EMLVoOv.png
The Big Lebowski?
Roger Rabbit ?

No, wait, something is a bit... different, can't pinpoint...
chao8971: Yeah you got that right, I got the first two in the mail the other day and have been enjoying them a ton.
dipsal: Yay!

Here's the new one folks:

https://i.minus.com/ijASZ2EMLVoOv.png
YouPickOne is probably right, but I'll go for the bronze and pick Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
You know, I posted my guess three minutes after the screen was posted, and we've been waiting for two full days now for an answer...
Post edited August 23, 2012 by YouPickOne
Well, I just checked youtube for Lewbowski clips and sure enough, that's where it's from. About 40 seconds into this clip.

So I don't think there will be any objections if I just get on with things.

Here's the new one.
Attachments:
1.jpg (91 Kb)
YouPickOne: You know, I posted my guess three minutes after the screen was posted, and we've been waiting for two full days now for an answer...
I'm so sorry mate. I just forgot about it. Bad Dude!

But yes, it is the Big Lebowski.

:-(
YouPickOne: Here's the new one.
The Sweet Hereafter?
YouPickOne: Here's the new one.
kasieczek: The Sweet Hereafter?
Indeed. Your turn.
New riddle.
Attachments:
1.png (231 Kb)
kasieczek: New riddle.
The Day of the Ground Hogs
* bump *

Was da187jimmbones above correct? If yes, please continue. If not, how about a hint?