It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Detlik: I do believe that is Sub-Terrania my good sir
desnoscross: Correct.
Awesome here is mine. Tiny hint, this game? Not so good.
Attachments:
desnoscross: Correct.
Detlik: Awesome here is mine. Tiny hint, this game? Not so good.
Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon.

Let Three4Flinching have the turn, in all fairness, I had a turn already, and he specified the console.
Post edited January 22, 2013 by desnoscross

Awesome here is mine. Tiny hint, this game? Not so good.
I think it´s Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon for CDi.

ninjad
Post edited January 22, 2013 by Three4Flinching
desnoscross: snip
Three4Flinching: snap
Correct and on request of desnoscross, Three4Flinching has his turn
Here is the next one!

This is (was) one of my favorite games ever, must have played throu it more then 5 times back when it came out. Never played it since and I don´t know if I dare due to the nostalgia.
Attachments:
Three4Flinching: Here is the next one!

This is (was) one of my favorite games ever, must have played throu it more then 5 times back when it came out. Never played it since and I don´t know if I dare due to the nostalgia.
It's Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole. And as someone who owns and plays it to this day, it's still just fine.
Three4Flinching: Here is the next one!

desnoscross: It's Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole. And as someone who owns and plays it to this day, it's still just fine.
You are correct sir! Your turn.

Well, then I should probably go ahead and buy it on steam, I really want to play it again.
First time in a few weeks I've used the capture device on the Super Famicom.
Attachments:
desnoscross: First time in a few weeks I've used the capture device on the Super Famicom.
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
desnoscross: First time in a few weeks I've used the capture device on the Super Famicom.
Three4Flinching: Legend of the Mystical Ninja
You're in the correct neck of the woods, but this has a different name, as it was never released in the US.
The Japanese sure make a lot of "baby ninja" games. Atleast they did back in the days of Sega Genesis. They even made a baby Jackie Chan game! Isn't he annoying enough as an adult?!
Can you give us some kind of hint?
The main characters of this series have appeared as cards in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Of the five games on the Super Famicom to feature one or more of these characters, one did not actually carry the series name, four of them were platformers, and only one of these platformers made it to the U.S. This game is one of the platformers to not make it to the States. It is also one of the two platformers to feature map-based travel, not entirely unlike Super Mario Brothers 3.

(Please provide the full name of the game as your answer.)
Post edited January 23, 2013 by desnoscross
Ganbare Goemon Kirakira Douchuu: Boku ga Dancer ni Natta Wake.....?
Elaria: Ganbare Goemon Kirakira Douchuu: Boku ga Dancer ni Natta Wake.....?
Correct. Your turn.