It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: I don't want to remember but sadly I do:
Unreal 2
Everyone rips into Unreal 2 but I really enjoyed it. Between the missions I made to sure to chat with the crew and felt like I knew them so when the end came I was quite shocked.
I even shed a tear for the whats-her-name, that unforgettable copilot.
Attachments:
aida88at.jpg (46 Kb)
Just to avoid confusion, it's F4LL0UT's turn to post the picture. Tolmar's picture is of the unforgettable Unreal 2 character whose name he forgot :)
Post edited December 12, 2012 by kalirion
Tolmar: I even shed a tear for the whats-her-name, that unforgettable copilot.
I think her name was Peggy. At least I called her this because of her ridiculous hair which reminded me of Peggy Bundy. :P Nah, actually it was Ada or Aida and I hated her - not for one second did I believe that this ridiculously looking character was supposed to be a tough war veteran. Agree on the crew's death being quite a powerful moment though - I guess the devs knew that there was no chance anyone would ever create a direct sequel to their awful plot so they just went for it. :P

Aaanyway, next pic:
Attachments:
is it spacequest 5?
if so the title is in pic
Post edited December 13, 2012 by pseudonarne
I do not know what that is, but I think that is not Space Quest V.
pseudonarne: is it spacequest 5?
if so the title is in pic
Look at all the other picture names ;)

Edit: Forgot my answer, K240?
Post edited December 13, 2012 by Fuzzyfireball
ah, hes being tricky. like unreal masseffect and wolfenstien 3d. hadn't noticed that at first lol
Post edited December 13, 2012 by pseudonarne
Fuzzyfireball: Edit: Forgot my answer, K240?
I'm absolutely certain that you are correct. And here is the proof if you need one. I played this game A LOT back in 90s
F4LL0UT: Nah, actually it was Ada or Aida and I hated her - not for one second did I believe that this ridiculously looking character was supposed to be a tough war veteran. Agree on the crew's death being quite a powerful moment though - I guess the devs knew that there was no chance anyone would ever create a direct sequel to their awful plot so they just went for it. :P
No Unreal without Na Pali! =)
Fuzzyfireball: Forgot my answer, K240?
Indeed. Absolutely epic game btw. I hate myself for not having tried the "sorta sequel" Fragile Allegiance yet despite the fact that it's been around on GOG for some time. :P
Here you go.
Attachments:
Fuzzyfireball: Here you go.
I don't know what it is but I WANT IT!
For those who think Zombies is a new cliché, should try to play Last Rites from 1997
amok: For those who think Zombies is a new cliché, should try to play Last Rites from 1997
Yep yep. Last Rites it is!
Lets try this then, a challenge for champions.

Edit- and yes, I played this in German without knowing a single word, made the choice of items interesting.
Attachments:
Post edited December 13, 2012 by amok