It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aargh have no ideas (except to drop a screenshot of Primordia, but Dave will have my head for that). Someone else should go.
this one?
Attachments:
nirvana.jpg (142 Kb)
Starmaker: Aargh have no ideas (except to drop a screenshot of Primordia, but Dave will have my head for that).
He wouldn't if it's one of the already published shots, would he? Some people might cry foul though for posting unreleased game shots :)
kalirion: Some people might cry foul though for posting unreleased game shots :)
Some unreleased games are easier to guess than some released ones ^_^
mondo84: Is the title of the thread the real question?

This game is a game where people post pictures of games and others guess those games.
desnoscross: '

I did post a picture, someone asked for a hint, I obliged, I figured maybe someone else will get a turn the sooner mine was guessed. I also thought perhaps we are only supposed to use one picture, a thought only slightly reinforced by the fact that the original post a few hundred pages back states post A screenshot, not multiple. So I, and goodness forbid this, thought, in the spirit of fairness, and turn taking, hey, throw a verbal hint, give someone else a turn. Is.. That not how games work? Fairness? Turns?
Not sure if serious, but my post was a farcical philosophical musing. I wasn't criticizing the game or the thread.
desnoscross: '

I did post a picture, someone asked for a hint, I obliged, I figured maybe someone else will get a turn the sooner mine was guessed. I also thought perhaps we are only supposed to use one picture, a thought only slightly reinforced by the fact that the original post a few hundred pages back states post A screenshot, not multiple. So I, and goodness forbid this, thought, in the spirit of fairness, and turn taking, hey, throw a verbal hint, give someone else a turn. Is.. That not how games work? Fairness? Turns?
mondo84: Not sure if serious, but my post was a farcical philosophical musing. I wasn't criticizing the game or the thread.
My apologies, it seems there was a misunderstanding, I thought you were criticizing my giving a hint, as if it went against the foundation of how to play the game, goodness me, my mind works odd when I am tired, I apologize, it seems I gravely misunderstood your post.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by desnoscross
mondo84: Not sure if serious, but my post was a farcical philosophical musing. I wasn't criticizing the game or the thread.
desnoscross: My apologies, it seems there was a misunderstanding, I thought you were criticizing my giving a hint, as if it went against the foundation of how to play the game, goodness me, my mind works odd when I am tired, I apologize, it seems I gravely misunderstood your post.
LOL don't beat yourself up too much over it.
desnoscross: My apologies, it seems there was a misunderstanding, I thought you were criticizing my giving a hint, as if it went against the foundation of how to play the game, goodness me, my mind works odd when I am tired, I apologize, it seems I gravely misunderstood your post.
mondo84: LOL don't beat yourself up too much over it.
*speaking through two black eyes* Oh, pffft, who ever would do such a thing?
mondo84: LOL don't beat yourself up too much over it.
desnoscross: *speaking through two black eyes* Oh, pffft, who ever would do such a thing?
Read post. Look at the avatar. Guess Mega Man would.
desnoscross: *speaking through two black eyes* Oh, pffft, who ever would do such a thing?
F4LL0UT: Read post. Look at the avatar. Guess Mega Man would.
Nah, Pharaoh Man did that for him, heh.
A little hint then
Attachments:
paradise.jpg (113 Kb)
Valhalla & The Lord Of Infinity
Lou: Valhalla & The Lord Of Infinity
Yes, correct. great games. Made me swear a lot to the screen (what the heck are you saying), good solid fun.

your turn
Up Next...
Attachments:
shot1.png (35 Kb)
shot2.png (36 Kb)
Post edited November 01, 2012 by Lou
Eye of the Beholder 2?