It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Wider shot
nightstrike_gog: Looks like Raji An Ancient Epic
Gentle poke - your turn to post the next one.
I think he died
nightstrike_gog: Looks like Raji An Ancient Epic
kalirion: Gentle poke - your turn to post the next one.
Er... what am I supposed to do?
kalirion: Gentle poke - your turn to post the next one.
nightstrike_gog: Er... what am I supposed to do?
How this game works is that the person who correctly guesses the game the screenshot is from gets to post the next screenshot for people to guess.

So pick any (video/computer) game, and post a screenshot from it, preferably one that is not easily image-searchable but it's up to you. If no one guesses it correctly after a couple days, post another screenshot, or some hints.
nightstrike_gog: Er... what am I supposed to do?
kalirion: How this game works is that the person who correctly guesses the game the screenshot is from gets to post the next screenshot for people to guess.

So pick any (video/computer) game, and post a screenshot from it, preferably one that is not easily image-searchable but it's up to you. If no one guesses it correctly after a couple days, post another screenshot, or some hints.
Ok, try this one
Attachments:
Post edited February 12, 2023 by nightstrike_gog
kalirion: How this game works is that the person who correctly guesses the game the screenshot is from gets to post the next screenshot for people to guess.

nightstrike_gog: Ok, try this one
Having never played it, that makes me think of Sekiro (perhaps on a lower detail setting).
nightstrike_gog: Ok, try this one
kalirion: Having never played it, that makes me think of Sekiro (perhaps on a lower detail setting).
No. Perhaps this was too obscure. I really liked the screenshot, though :) Here's another.
Attachments:
nightstrike_gog: No. Perhaps this was too obscure. I really liked the screenshot, though :) Here's another.
I thought it was Sekiro too. Is it another Souls-like such as Nioh or Ghosts of Tsushima? ( is Ghosts even a Souls-like?)
nightstrike_gog: No. Perhaps this was too obscure. I really liked the screenshot, though :) Here's another.
el_Valdense: I thought it was Sekiro too. Is it another Souls-like such as Nioh or Ghosts of Tsushima? ( is Ghosts even a Souls-like?)
Ghosts may be involved to a degree, in one way or another...

Also, making screenshots that fit within the size limits is painful....
Attachments:
nightstrike_gog:
Is it one of the Shadow Warrior games, maybe the third one?
nightstrike_gog:
HanselPete: Is it one of the Shadow Warrior games, maybe the third one?
Getting closer!
HanselPete: Is it one of the Shadow Warrior games, maybe the third one?
nightstrike_gog: Getting closer!
Shadow Warrior 2? (if so, I'll give it to HanselPete as I wouldn't have thought of it without his guess.)
nightstrike_gog: Getting closer!
kalirion: Shadow Warrior 2? (if so, I'll give it to HanselPete as I wouldn't have thought of it without his guess.)
Nah, not that close :P

I guess I'm making this too hard. Here's one more from the same area, I'll have to get pictures from some other venue I suppose.
Attachments:
you could show a photo of the HUD
kalirion: Shadow Warrior 2? (if so, I'll give it to HanselPete as I wouldn't have thought of it without his guess.)
nightstrike_gog: Nah, not that close :P

I guess I'm making this too hard. Here's one more from the same area, I'll have to get pictures from some other venue I suppose.
Far Cry 4?