It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: (...)
It is indeed not Aer, but appears to be a similar type of game (minus the flying).

Edit: Hmm, looking at screenshots there MIGHT be flying later on, though I'm not positive on that.
Hello again!

I am definitely curious to know which game it is--I really dig the 'flat-shaded' low poly art!

Hmm, maybe "Aron's Adventure" (It is one of those that are really intriguing, but I am not sure about the system requirements.)

Going to keep looking for the one you posted...

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: Hmm, maybe "Aron's Adventure" (It is one of those that are really intriguing, but I am not sure about the system requirements.)
Nope, not that one either!

This game has a 1 word title.
kalirion: (...)
This game has a 1 word title.
Hello once more!

One word title..., just to make sure, could it be "RiME"? (I thought it would be too obvious, as you used a similar sounding term as the screenshots file name. And the geometry looks a bit more detailed in "RiME". I had to try.)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Post edited October 09, 2022 by foxgog
Hello, kalirion!

After looking for other games with low poly art style, I found another potential candidate that did fly underneath the radar for me:
"Mulaka". Moreover, it matches both of your clues--'there might be flying later on' & '1 word title'.
Mulaka

(If it is neither one of these guesses, then it must be a game not available on GOG.com, yet.)

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: After looking for other games with low poly art style, I found another potential candidate that did fly underneath the radar for me:
"Mulaka". Moreover, it matches both of your clues--'there might be flying later on' & '1 word title'.
Mulaka

(If it is neither one of these guesses, then it must be a game not available on GOG.com, yet.)
Sorry, not Mulaka. And it is indeed a game that is not on GOG yet.
kalirion: Sorry, not Mulaka. And it is indeed a game that is not on GOG yet.
You mean Sky? Or Journey?
Nope neither of those two.

Here's a full screenshot featuring the player character, which should make this a lot easier.
Attachments:
rime.jpg (245 Kb)
kalirion: Nope neither of those two.

Here's a full screenshot featuring the player character, which should make this a lot easier.
Hello kalirion!
I expanded my search on other online stores and found a game with quite similar presentation and ambience / atmosphere (compare the attached image from the internet). Especially, the foliage of the grass and trees in the distance is matching.

And this 'new' image featuring the player character definitely confirms it this time!

It must be the beautiful "Omno", surprisingly an exploration-focussed game without combat.
(Now, I really wish that it would come to GOG.com some time in the near future!)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
omno.jpg (188 Kb)
foxgog: It must be the beautiful "Omno", surprisingly an exploration-focussed game without combat.
(Now, I really wish that it would come to GOG.com some time in the near future!)
It is, indeed, Omno! I started playing it for real yesterday and it is indeed a comfy and relaxing little game!

Your turn!
Post edited October 11, 2022 by kalirion
Hello everyone!

(Thank you kalirion for introducing me to "Omno"! Let us see if and when I am able to play it, too.)

Well, here is a new one to guess:
Though the question is, where is 'here'?

Have fun, and
kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Runescape?
csanjuro: Runescape?
Hello csanjuro!

No, it has nothing to do with 'Runescape'.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Hello everyone!

Since, no one else posted a guess on the origin of my screenshot I am giving the next screenshot clue.
One of the funniest lines I have seen in the end credits (special thanks)!

(Oh, and I attached a picture with the correct answer to my intial question: where is here?)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
no_thanks.jpg (124 Kb)
here.jpg (91 Kb)
foxgog: Hello everyone!

Since, no one else posted a guess on the origin of my screenshot I am giving the next screenshot clue.
One of the funniest lines I have seen in the end credits (special thanks)!

(Oh, and I attached a picture with the correct answer to my intial question: where is here?)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time?
igorche9: (...)
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time?
Hello igorche9!

That is correct, "Bugs Bunny Lost in Time"--I played it recently again in the PS1 version.

Now, it is your turn!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments: