It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

igorche9: Next one!
kalirion: Populous 3: The Beginning?
Yes, it was easy.

Your turn now.
igorche9: Next one!
kalirion: Populous 3: The Beginning?
Is indeed Populous 3, the very first level. One of my favorite games :)
Edit: Ninja'd
Post edited August 19, 2022 by Dark_art_
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
wow.jpg (223 Kb)
Since this is probably quite an obscure 5 years old (on Steam) indie game, I'll give a text hint now: "Kafka".
I know what game this is, but I'll give others a chance.
kalirion: Since this is probably quite an obscure 5 years old (on Steam) indie game, I'll give a text hint now: "Kafka".
The Franz Kafka Videogame?
kalirion: Since this is probably quite an obscure 5 years old (on Steam) indie game, I'll give a text hint now: "Kafka".
csanjuro: The Franz Kafka Videogame?
... no
The "Kafka" hint does refer to the game's title, but no "Kafka" itself is not actually in the title.
then, Metamorphosis?
csanjuro: then, Metamorphosis?
You're on the right track, but did you look at the screenshots?

Some more:
Attachments:
csanjuro: then, Metamorphosis?
kalirion: You're on the right track, but did you look at the screenshots?

Some more:
I know it's a Metroidvania, but I can't find anything related to the game
You won't find the game's title by searching by the exact book titles by Kafka because the spelling used in the game's name is ... different. Not that it's misspelled, it's just a different related word. Or rather the same word in a different language, it seems, now that I actually look it up.
Post edited August 21, 2022 by kalirion
Lets put all the non-screenshot hints together in case it'll help people, as I don't think more screenshots will right now:

It's a 5 year old indie metroidvania on Steam, with a name that sounds like (but isn't spelled exactly like) the title of a Kafka book.
finally I found it!

it's Metamorfose S
csanjuro: finally I found it!

it's Metamorfose S
You got it! Your turn!