It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All right, next one!
Attachments:
Slain: Back from Hell?
csanjuro: Slain: Back from Hell?
Record time! Your turn!
here an easy one
Attachments:
start.jpg (240 Kb)
Made it to the final race but could never come even close to beating Duke.
csanjuro: here an easy one
I'm surprised it's been over a day and no-one's guessed it. Death Rally, the original DOS version.
kalirion: I'm surprised it's been over a day and no-one's guessed it. Death Rally, the original DOS version.
I think the GOG generation has reached that point where they are sensitive about their age and may not admit to recognising old games.
csanjuro: here an easy one
kalirion: I'm surprised it's been over a day and no-one's guessed it. Death Rally, the original DOS version.
I tought it was more popular, maybe I'm getting old

anyway, yes its Death Rally

now your turn
Ok, next one!
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, next one!
Chromatic aberration simulator?
kalirion: Ok, next one!
KetobaK: Chromatic aberration simulator?
Haha nice try. It's a dreamworld type level though, like those Max Payne Drug Trips or whatever, so give it some slack.
Post edited August 12, 2022 by kalirion
Little Nightmares?
Lost in Random - great game that reminds me of the two Alice games
Iain: Lost in Random - great game that reminds me of the two Alice games
Correct, your turn!

I'm actually playing it right now, took that "$1 first month of EA Play" offer on Steam just for this, hopefully I'll have time to beat it prior to the month running out :)

It does indeed remind me of American McGee's Alice games, though Lost in Random isn't edgy like they are.
On to the next one!!
Attachments:
spooky.png (10 Kb)
Post edited August 13, 2022 by Iain