It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

csanjuro: one of my favorites
Alien Rampage?
I'm 99% but I'm a little busy this days so, in case I win, I leave my turn to somebody who wants to participate!!!!
Post edited July 05, 2022 by KetobaK
yes it is
anyone wants to do the next?
Ok, here is easy one
Attachments:
clue1.jpg (317 Kb)
igorche9: Ok, here is easy one
Is it the old Dune game?
igorche9: Ok, here is easy one
Dark_art_: Is it the old Dune game?
Yes, it is Dune 2000.
Your turn!
Should be easy me thinks.
Worlds best arcade game...
Attachments:
batman.jpg (320 Kb)
Post edited July 05, 2022 by Dark_art_
Super Crate Box?
low rated
kalirion: It's a runner/gunner/metroidvania with a jetpack (technically a rocket <old gun type>) that you can use to fly around for a very limited amount of time, which is pretty fun. You can find upgrades for it to be able to fly longer, which is needed for one of the primary traversal blocks.

The worst part of the game is that all weapons except for the starting gun and the drill (a pretty powerful melee weapon doubling as another traversal block clearer) have "durability" which decreases whenever you take damage while having that weapon decreased. Once it breaks it's unusable until you collect enough energy orb drops from killed enemies to repair it, which is also the same way you regain health. Weapons can break in as few as 2 or 3 hits, depending on the weapon. Repairing them takes a LOT of these random orb drops. And checkpoints/save points save your health and ammo durability instead of replenishing them... Which all translates to much time spent farming to heal and repair.
It is probably jetpack and it is a mobile application that enables its users to play jetpack on their phones either android phones or iPhones. Application development is a vast field and almost everyone is using their mobile phones these days. I personally like Jetpack because it is kinda like a flappy bird but much cooler.
kalirion: It's a runner/gunner/metroidvania with a jetpack (technically a rocket <old gun type>) that you can use to fly around for a very limited amount of time, which is pretty fun. You can find upgrades for it to be able to fly longer, which is needed for one of the primary traversal blocks.

The worst part of the game is that all weapons except for the starting gun and the drill (a pretty powerful melee weapon doubling as another traversal block clearer) have "durability" which decreases whenever you take damage while having that weapon decreased. Once it breaks it's unusable until you collect enough energy orb drops from killed enemies to repair it, which is also the same way you regain health. Weapons can break in as few as 2 or 3 hits, depending on the weapon. Repairing them takes a LOT of these random orb drops. And checkpoints/save points save your health and ammo durability instead of replenishing them... Which all translates to much time spent farming to heal and repair.
PrimeITSolution: It is probably jetpack and it is a mobile application that enables its users to play jetpack on their phones either android phones or iPhones. Application development is a vast field and almost everyone is using their mobile phones these days. I personally like Jetpack because it is kinda like a flappy bird but much cooler.
Nah, the correct answer was already given.
kalirion: Nah, the correct answer was already given.
No need to reply to a spammer. ;)
igorche9: Super Crate Box?
You got it :)

Your turn.
New one!
Attachments:
clue1.jpg (304 Kb)
igorche9: New one!
The player character looked a lot like Rambo, so I image googled 'overhead rambo game' and one of the top results was a Rambo III screenshot with the same interface :)
igorche9: New one!
kalirion: The player character looked a lot like Rambo, so I image googled 'overhead rambo game' and one of the top results was a Rambo III screenshot with the same interface :)
Yes, Rambo III :D

Your turn.
Ok, next one (if GOG servers will allow me to post it):
Attachments: